Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When a stranger calls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Oh the call is coming from inside the house!! :nervous: :shocking: :eek: :nervous:

Anybody else seen previews for this movie? How lame :/
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sounds interesting... ;) Never heard of it though.
  • Options
    Nope never heard of it..that concept was totally done in Scream or something.
  • Options
    Isn't that quite an old film? Because i'm sure ive seen it...
  • Options
    If some one tried to break into this household it would be more like Home Alone then Psycho. Living in Chav central I don't think any serial killers make it this far....
  • Options
    Sounds like a horror story that me and my friends used to tell at sleepovers when we were about 9 or 10. (I'd probably still be scared to see this film at cinema tho)
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it is a remake, beans. I'm sure I've seen the original, all based on that babysitter urban legend...the ending was a bit scary but the rest was boring as hell. I can't believe they're remaking (have remade?) it - I don't even think it's that old.

Get some new ideas Hollywood! :impissed:
  • Options
    I didn't know there was an original. How sad.

I thought the urban legend when I was like 7 was lame enough. It ranked up right there with the bride and groom playing hide and seek one :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    It ranked up right there with the bride and groom playing hide and seek one :p

:confused: Do share.. (unless it'll give me nightmares :p )
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :confused: Do share.. (unless it'll give me nightmares :p )

i'm actually pretty sure that one was made up right on the spot :p
    so these people get married and before the wedding they decide to play hide and seek, the bride finds a trunk in the upstairs on the church and hidesw in it, little does she know that there is a chunk of metal sticking out on the inside. The groom cannot find her and eventually he does, dead, in the trunk :shocking: :eek: :shocking: :shocking: :crazyeyes

The long term traumatizations of girl scount camp :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    before the wedding they decide to play hide and seek

As you do... :p :eek2: :shocking: :banghead:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Yeah, I think it is a remake, beans. I'm sure I've seen the original, all based on that babysitter urban legend...the ending was a bit scary but the rest was boring as hell.

Yep that would be it :thumb:
  • Options
    Is it a remake or is it just ripping off sucky teen horror flick, Urban Legend?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure they've come to the conclusion its a remake :p
    And if you type in the name into a search engine you can find there was that movie made in 1979. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080130/
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    i'm actually pretty sure that one was made up right on the spot :p
    so these people get married and before the wedding they decide to play hide and seek, the bride finds a trunk in the upstairs on the church and hidesw in it, little does she know that there is a chunk of metal sticking out on the inside. The groom cannot find her and eventually he does, dead, in the trunk :shocking: :eek: :shocking: :shocking: :crazyeyes

The long term traumatizations of girl scount camp :p
    Ow... :( I hope that's not real.
    What's the babysitter legend?
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Ow... :( I hope that's not real.
    What's the babysitter legend?

chick gets scary phone calls, cops find out the call is coming from inside the house :eek: :shocking: :crazyeyes :shocking: :crying: :nervous:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    chick gets scary phone calls, cops find out the call is coming from inside the house :eek: :shocking: :crazyeyes :shocking: :crying: :nervous:
    Hey... Didn't I hear such a story once? On here, too. Somebody's crazy ex-boyfriend had been living in her house for a few days and she didn't know. :shocking:

As for the bride one, I heard the story of a bride whose wedding dress was partly out of the car, got caught by the wheel as it started moving and snapped her neck in a matter of seconds. :( I'm afraid this one is true though...