Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's...

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
It's Friday people. Have a good one. I'm off to get twisted and bollxed. :thumb:
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    I'm off to get my bollox twisted. :thumb:

:eek2: weirdo ...
  • Options
    Bastard don't think I'm heading out tonight. Been out tuesday,wednesday and last night. Feeling very dodgy today.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I am doing nowt. Tis been a long week so going to relax :yes:
  • Options
    Have fun Skivey baby!

i'm off to see Fall Out Boy in a minute, woooop!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    have a great night...think of me sitting in!! :impissed: hope ur head dont hurt too much in the morning!
  • Options
    gym, poker at our house, drinking with that, then nothing else probably. lots of sleep. the man has to come in and do server stuff, he can do it remotly but they want him there anyways on saturday *giggles* i'll make sure to rub it in.
  • Options
    im off to work yawn,
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Just scored some little ones, come home to get changed and am now off for a niht of mashed up fun. Yes mate. :yes:

Have people. and behave yurselves.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Only work.

How exciting.
  • Options
    i've been out so much lately that this weekend i'm going to stay in and give my liver a rest. i feel so sensible :angel:
  • Options
    I've ordered in, and will be be doing nothing really. I've had a long week at work, I just need a rest tonight.
  • Options
    have fun :D im having a night in tonight!! cant be bothered going down the hill to the gym so i guess ill do a bit of exercise here and then snuggle up in bed and watch 'the green mile' :) better get myself prepared because i cry like a baby in that film lol :)

going out tomorrow though!! foam party down at the union!! last time i made the mistake of going into the 'mob' when the foam was coming out and i came out with a bloody nose after being bashed :( not this time!
  • Options
    whilst your young ...you should follow skive.
    me?
    i've just got out of a steaming hot bath where i consumed two cans of carlsberg special.
    now i'm joining rizlas.
    my intention?
    to blank out a freezing cold damp day of ...making a shit load of money!
  • Options
    I shall be staying in and having an early night as I have to go meet my better half off the bus at ridiculous oclock tomorrow morning (:)) then go to work (:() then go and see Little Britain! ( :yippe: )