Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Celebrity BB

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like it could be interesting tonight then....!
  • Options
    Why were people booing Rula when she left the house last night? I didn't really mind her. Not fussed that she's gone but she didn't do anything bad.

Apparently Michael had a big argument with Dennis last night over cigarettes. Good god, when will they evict that man?! I hate him so much. It was funny in Rula's interview last night when she said she thought the public sympathy for Michael was huge and the crowd all made it quite clear that's not the case.
  • Options
    Oh also, what's the deal with Pete's coat? I know it got taken away the other day but then it seemed as if something else had happened with it yesterday cos he was refusing to sit in the same room as the other housemates during the eviction. Davina said he was in a mood about his jacket. He's really getting on my wick now.
  • Options
    people didnt boo that much when she came out did they? people always boo just for the sake of it, even if there is no real reason to do it.
  • Options
    I haven't read this thread as its too long now but i just wanted to say, i am ashamed to say i have been watching it, the first time since it started!
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:
    I haven't read this thread as its too long now but i just wanted to say, i am ashamed to say i have been watching it, the first time since it started!

Whoa! Dont be ashamed :p This has been one of the best big brothers i have seen since is started. Yes really.
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    Whoa! Dont be ashamed :p This has been one of the best big brothers i have seen since is started. Yes really.

But i sat and watched michael varrymore make his breakfast this morning! :yeees:
  • Options
    I sit up late at night watching them sat on their arses doing nothing, though i draw the line when they are all asleep :p
  • Options
    It was fascinating to see that Pete Burns's coat was arrested by Hertfordshire Police. While real crime soars, (up 10% last year according to their site) they arrest a coat. We can be full of confidence in our police force, can't we?

And another thing. Does Chantelle actually do or say anything of any substance or of any interest? She just seems to stand there, saying and doing nothing most of the time.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    It was fascinating to see that Pete Burns's coat was arrested by Hertfordshire Police. While real crime soars, (up 10% last year according to their site) they arrest a coat. We can be full of confidence in our police force, can't we?

And another thing. Does Chantelle actually do or say anything of any substance or of any interest? She just seems to stand there, saying and doing nothing most of the time.

You'll probably find they had to act upon the complaints of the public, as they serve the public they couldnt be seen to just ignore peoples complaints because they would only take it higher, and had it not been acted upon gone to the press.

As for Chantelle, no i dont think she does but she's there now and the fact that the othe rhousemates havent voted to put her up for eviction yet may speka volumes, then again it might not.

I think Pete is funny as hell but such a pain in the backside with his moaning. I still feel sorry for Michael but believe he shouldnt be in the house he is clearly in no mentally fit state, imagine when he has to face a public evition with all those boo's. He crack right up
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    You'll probably find they had to act upon the complaints of the public, as they serve the public they couldnt be seen to just ignore peoples complaints because they would only take it higher, and had it not been acted upon gone to the press.
    This could have easily been dealt with. Send one copper in, let Pete meet him in the diary room, quiet word in the ear... problem solved.
    I think Pete is funny as hell but such a pain in the backside with his moaning. I still feel sorry for Michael but believe he shouldnt be in the house he is clearly in no mentally fit state, imagine when he has to face a public evition with all those boo's. He crack right up
    I look forward to joining in the booing and jeering when Michael comes out. I'll be throwing eggs at the screen, probably. He certainly won't be "awight" on leaving the house, put it that way.
  • Options
    Bling bling chong chong I wanna go to hong kong cos I wanna buy a big bong cos me like foreign money :yes:
  • Options
    Whoever thought of putting Galloway in there is a fucking genius.
    It was probably Galloway who put himself in there to promote his Respect party :p
  • Options
    does anyone else think pete is just trying to argue? he knows they have to lie but he's making out they're horrible people, its a game ffs!
  • Options
    Yeah he's a complete twat. I can't believe the way him and George are behaving. I disliked George before he went into the house and now I hate him. He's acting like a fanny going on about getting revenge on the people who "took away his rights"?!?! :confused: It's a bloody game!! Get a grip! I don't think he;s ever gonna live down being on BB.

Their behaviour is just making people like Preston and Chantelle even more.

I'm beginning to hate Pete and George more than Michael.
  • Options
    These highlights from yesterday are hilarious. I havent been watching it recently so missed thi swhole arguement at the table. George showing his full colours, Pete being a cunt as usual and picking on Preston and Chantelle. George is so going to go during the double eviction. bye bye George. eta: someof the people on this show seem to be making arguements quite personal imo and thats just wrong. At the end of the day its a gameshow
  • Options
    can anybody believe what a f**king arse george is!! he's totally pathetic, cant believe he's meant to be an MP!!! he's just making a total idiot of himself, and thank god he's going tomorrow! (touch wood :))
  • Options
    onions.... <3 michael <3
  • Options
    Pete is such a slimey git. It was him that had to start all that (Not that I'm complaining, as it was entertaining to see all their true colours now).

Pete was just a jealous, bitter bitch cause he didn't get to be Director of the Bank and couldn't handle having two youngsters telling him what to do FOR THE TASK. He accused them of being sly and sneaky, etc, etc. What does he do when he sits with George? Bitch about everyone else behind their backs.

George lost that argument with Michael when he butted in between Dennis and Michael, saying that he wanted to defend Dennis, yet when Preston wanted to say something to defend Michael, he couldn't get a word in edge ways.

Two grown men picking on a couple of kids, cause they had to lie for the sake of trying to pass a bloody task for everyone.

And Dennis surprised me (Don't ask me why), for screaming at Prestion telling him to shut the fuck up. Then starting on wee Chantelle with his wee speech about how she wouldn't get away with that where he came from and that she would have got smacked in the face for that. What exactly did she do wrong?

Starting to dislike Tracey, simply cause that woman has no common sense what so ever and needs to grow a fuckin back bone. If anyone is sly, it's her. Keeping ever so quiet and following Dennis like a little lost puppy.

I didn't like Michael from the Jodie thing, but he made me laugh tonight with how right he was about what he said about George and while them two were fighting to get the last word in, everyone stayed silent while Michael was still rambling on and ended the argument, asking if anyone would like a cup of Coffee. hehe. Fair Play. hehe

Chantelle or Maggot to Win :yes:
  • Options
    Summed up really well C2BK. I liked the little dance thing they had going on at the end while the old grumpy farts sat there with faces like a cat's arse.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what to make of the events in Big Brother recently. None of them come out particularly well. Chantelle has surprised me by finally saying something interesting - but not so interesting that I can remember it. Meantime, I agreed with George Galloway when he described Barrymore as "the most selfish man I've ever met", but it's ironic that Galloway cannot see how selfish he is himself.

The only person in that house I liked was Rula. Now that she's gone, I cannot say who I want to win. There is also another problem. I would like Galloway to leave tomorrow night. However, the charity that he is making money for, (Interpol) is banned in the USA for alleged terrorist links. I cannot allow for my money to go to a group with question marks like this over it.
  • Options
    George seems to think that the public will like him and dislike Preston. Ha! Can't wait to see his reaction to getting booed tonight and finding out that Preston and Chantelle are the most popular in there.
  • Options
    I think George had a point about Michael never letting anyone get a word in, but his reasons for bringing it up and his terrible attack on Preston was unforgivable!

Chantelle really has gone up in my estimation, it's brave of her to stand up to both Dennis and Pete. I loved Dennis until lastnight :(
  • Options
    byny wrote:
    I loved Dennis until lastnight :(

Yeah, I was the same. He didn't do himself any favours last night.
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    George seems to think that the public will like him and dislike Preston. Ha! Can't wait to see his reaction to getting booed tonight and finding out that Preston and Chantelle are the most popular in there.
    George will have some good news when he comes out. The Daily Telegraph, which was sued for libel after they claimed he had profited from the Iraqi regime, has today lost their appeal against the verdict in the House of Lords. However, his colleagues in Westminster now see him as a laughing stock, his constituents (Bethnal Green & Bow, East London) are outraged he’s appeared in the show. In a constituency with a particularly high percentage of Muslims, it may not have been a good idea to appear in a show associated with nudity, sex and violence. In addition to that, we now see Galloway for whom he really is - a nasty, vicious bully who’s only in there for reasons of self-interest. He may have paid a very high price for his own vanity.
  • Options
    Barrymore is a tosser, he goes of like a little child. What he quite accusing Jodie of doing he is now doing himself. He wants everyone to look at him
  • Options
    I'm so glad George got booed last night. He must realise he made a big mistake going into that house now. Nobody will take him seriously after that cat thing plus he came across as a bully.

Thought Dennis was really rude in his interview with Davina. Plus did anyone see the footage of the press interview after the show? They showed it on BBLB this morning. He had a total go at BB Alled from the Chris Moyles show. Stupid arse.

There's another eviction tonight apparantly. I hope Michael or Pete go.
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Barrymore is a tosser, he goes of like a little child. What he quite accusing Jodie of doing he is now doing himself. He wants everyone to look at him

I totally agree with you on that.
  • Options
    ok, so who's going to win? i think chantelle has it in the bag, and i hope she does :yes:
  • Options
    I'd like to see Maggot. I think he is the only genuine one in there.