Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stupid

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I just picked up the iron the wrong way when it was on:( burt my first two fingers an it hurts.

so what stupid things have you done recently?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awww poor you, hope they don't blister.

Not done anything stupid lately, well not that I can think of anyway.
    I'm still drunk sO i'm bound to have done a few things wrong but I' dn't care!
    Is it me or do i have gono-ree-ya my dick stings!
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    nearly stabbed myself in the stomach whilst trying to open a rustlers burger >.<
    turlough wrote:
    Is it me or do i have gono-ree-ya my dick stings!

lmao :lol: don't want to know what you have been doing.

Acutally the last stupid thing that I would have done probably happened when I was drunk so no chance of remembering then.
    can't remember the last time i did something stupid, it probably wasn't long ago though. lately i seem to be getting my words muddled. like i said to a customer 'would you like your jacket with your coat' instead of 'would you like your hanger with your jacket'.

past examples would include: driving down a dual carriageway the wrong way, 'bumping' into the back of a learner driver on his way to his test, thinking i'd seen the silouette of a penguin on the high street when infact it was a dog, thinking there was a leak in the kfc roof 'cause a man had split his drink and the way it was fizzing..it sort of looked like there was water dripping into the puddle and nearly getting beaten up by a weirdo (with an sti) because she thought i was saying she had an sti when infact i was talking to her about ibs like i had been earlier! she pinned me up against a wall. :o
    Fell backwards on to the settee. :D
    past examples would include: driving down a dual carriageway the wrong way,

I don't know if i dare ask, but how :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I was out in the filed shooting a couple of days ago, I went to cross a barb wire fence, slipped, and cut a verticle line from my hair line right down to my eyebrow. It's bright red and looks fucking stupid.
    Weekender Offender 
    I can't think of anything majorly stupid that I've done recently, er..I'll get back to you on that one. Saying this, I am blatantly going to do something dumb now.
    oooo, what? :hyper:
    i was once convinced that i'd seen Morgan Freeman in the a pub in town, and it didnt hit me till the next day to think wtf would he be doing in burnley, in a scummy pub. oh well. i was drunk at the time
    I've been checking my emails regularly all day to see if my boyfriend has replied to the one I sent late last night. Its only taken me about 5 hours and about 20 checks to remember that he is off work today as he is working on Saturday and when he is at home on a day off he is not sitting at the computer all day pretending to work.

How stupid am I? :banghead:

p.s its a rhetorical question
    waking up this morning and like that was not enough, I'm working!!

I can't think of more stupid things I could do...
    i accidentally poke myself in the eye at least 3 times a week. i think i just have a messed up poking reflex.

went to an exhibition with work monday and tuesday and put my ticket in the bag i wasn't taking.

have lost the ability to talk properly in the last year or so, and get really muddled up with my words.

one time when i was at a panto i swallowed a mint imperial whole and was in agony for hours.

i could go on..... :(
    i often work my nights off, but not tonight for once, phew
    fell asleep in the bathroom naked then went to footy next day with carpet imprinted in my head :D i was drunk
    waking up this morning and like that was not enough, I'm working!!

Double on that one :crying:
    Im the queen of doing silly things :/ I actually am blonde. Today I was so busy singing along to Ashlee Simpson in my car I drove past my street. Whoops.

And the other day I was in town and I was daydreaming and in a daze (like usual) and I walked into one of them little pillar things...you know the ones that kids leapfrog over. I was WELL embarassed, specially since I was on my own.

I also drove my car into the back of another one because I was too busy looking at a dog.
    But thats another story ;)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I've just been cooking and was frying off some chillies I'd cut when I rubbed my eye. Ouch.
    Weekender Offender 

I also drove my car into the back of another one because I was too busy looking at a dog.
    But thats another story ;)

Ah but who hasn't that happened to ;)
    I locked myself in the bathroom on Friday, and I was so wasted when I tried to get out I forgot it had a lock on it, and thought people were pulling the door, so I spent ten minutes trying to pull it open before I saw the lock that is two inches below the handle was turned. :|
    oh i forgot to say, poor zellykins :(
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    This is kind of technical, but it's the stupidest thing I did lately....

Today, I overwrote the partition table on my hard drive. Which means all the data is there, but there is no way to access it. :(
    fdisk it to death :D
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    MrG wrote:
    fdisk it to death :D
    I can fix it with fdisk? Please tell me how in the thread I made in computers. I tried "fdisk /dev/sda" but that doesn't see the table on its own.
    I locked myself in the bathroom on Friday, and I was so wasted when I tried to get out I forgot it had a lock on it, and thought people were pulling the door, so I spent ten minutes trying to pull it open before I saw the lock that is two inches below the handle was turned. :|

haha that made me laugh loads! Theres nothing worse though is there than thinking you're locked in somewhere, you get all panicky and your mind doesnt work properly! Even worse when you're wasted :D

And my_name, yeah everyone must have done the too-busy-looking-at-a-dog thing. Come onnn. haha.
    kaffrin wrote:
    i accidentally poke myself in the eye at least 3 times a week. i think i just have a messed up poking reflex

have lost the ability to talk properly in the last year or so, and get really muddled up with my words.

one time when i was at a panto i swallowed a mint imperial whole and was in agony for hours.

i could go on..... :(

Me too!!

Well almost.

Hows are your fingers today Zella?
    beans wrote:
    I don't know if i dare ask, but how :p

i was coming out of a side road turning right onto a dual carriageway. i should've passed 2 lanes but i only passed 1 so joined the oncoming traffic. nothing was coming though!