Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2006 diaries

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
where can i get a nice 2006 diary? i have looked in whsmith and boots, and cant find any that i like, and to be honest there aint all that many.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    get a smallish filofax, they rawk :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    where can i get a nice 2006 diary? i have looked in whsmith and boots, and cant find any that i like, and to be honest there aint all that many.

There ain't that many because 2006 started ages ago. The sales of diaries are dwindling in January because everyone has theirs.

Try a cheap-y shop like poundland or BookWorld etc. Oh, or I got mine in Clinton Cards.
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    get a smallish filofax, they rawk :D
    where can i get them from?
  • Options
    There ain't that many because 2006 started ages ago. The sales of diaries are dwindling in January because everyone has theirs.

Try a cheap-y shop like poundland or BookWorld etc. Oh, or I got mine in Clinton Cards.
    i know, i am so unorganised :( hence me needing a diary...ill pop into town this afternoon and see if they have any in clintons. cheers chick!
  • Options
    filofax are a bit expensive aren't they sometimes? or maybe it's just my mum who buys the expensive ones.

for the past 2 years i've ended up with being given at least 2 diaries. in christmas 2004 i got 4 'cause i'd already bought myself one.

i do have a very nice winnie the pooh one that i don't use...

i got given 2 nearly identical ones by friends and had a right trauma picking which one to use!
  • Options
    ooh ooh ooh send me winnie... :hyper:
    noone ever buys me diaries, they just dont think ill use them...but hey its them that has to deal with my double booking!
  • Options
    i'll send you it if you like but i'm not paying p&p!
  • Options
    aah, aint u a little sweetie, but ill pop to town and have a nosey. (however u might get a tearful PM later if i dont find one!lol)
  • Options
    i just got mine from staples because i couldn't fine any decent diaries anywhere
  • Options
    i was in whs yesterday and they had quite a few.
  • Options
    well at least i am in liverpool so i have a better choice of shops, but i think if everyone keeps their fingers crossed for me at the same time, then, just maybe ill find my dream diary (on sale if its my lucky day! haha!)
  • Options
    i got mine from wh smith too!! a lovely blue one...
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    i have a rather sexy one which was from whsmiths, is purple suede!
    oooh i nearly bought that one! but i bought a cute little winnie one...thought bout it long and hard, but its got cute little quotes in it, so it was worth it. however, the princess collection one caught my eye, as it had a padlock on it!! how cool is that! thanks all anyways x