Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Its only tuesday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I woke up thinking it was wednesday. Still a shitty day as that means today and 2 more days of work. But then I realized it was tuesday. Poopy dumb tuesday. The week has barely started. Bla.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    I woke up thinking it was wednesday. Still a shitty day as that means today and 2 more days of work. But then I realized it was tuesday. Poopy dumb tuesday. The week has barely started. Bla.
    Tuesday's probably the worst day of the week for me - it's the day of my therapy sessions, which are never what you could term 'fun'. Not to worry - it'll be over in less than 9 hours here in the UK. :p
    Tuesday's not too bad for me. I get pissed tonight!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    I get that too... Sometimes it's shit when you realise it's a day before than you thought it was, but sometimes it's good.
    Funny that I never think it's, say, Monday when it's Tuesday and I always think it's a day after... :chin:
    Thursdays suck too. So close to the weekend but not yet in grasp. And the cookies wanted are all fucked up in the vending maching and I cannot get them now :crying:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I did that on Thursday. I had convinced myself it was Friday - I was so very sure it was, and then I looked at my pill packet, panicked a bit thinking I had missed one and then realised it was only Thursday :(
    I did that on Thursday. I had convinced myself it was Friday - I was so very sure it was, and then I looked at my pill packet, panicked a bit thinking I had missed one and then realised it was only Thursday :(
    Oh thinking its friday on a thursday. Tough :(
    iv gone into uni on a sunday morning thinking it was monday before now :blush:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You HAD to remind me it was so long until the weekend. Damn you.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    You HAD to remind me it was so long until the weekend. Damn you.

At least your in the future so the day is kindofish almost over for you.
    For once I'm having an alright week. I don't have anything to look forward to at the weekend so the week doesn't feel like it's going that slowly.
    This has literally been the worst day of my life. I've got my braces and I can't eat anymore - missed out on a great dinner.

Damn, depression is getting me now.
    quarfly wrote:
    This has literally been the worst day of my life. I've got my braces and I can't eat anymore - missed out on a great dinner.

Damn, depression is getting me now.

Can't be that bad surely?
    My sister had braces. Her life went on. She could eat :\ Just hurt for about the first day, food wasn't an issue. Except for spinich *giggles* BUt now its done and over with and she has even better teeth than me ;)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Tuesday's probably the worst day of the week for me - it's the day of my therapy sessions, which are never what you could term 'fun'. Not to worry - it'll be over in less than 9 hours here in the UK. :p
    I go to therapy on mondays and it always fucks up the rest of my day/ evening.

Hope yours went okay today.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I go to therapy on mondays and it always fucks up the rest of my day/ evening. Hope yours went okay today.
    It did, for once.