Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

complaining about a uni!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
my friend (cant remember which uni she's at) wants to complain about her uni. she's had nothing but trouble with it. She's spoke to tutors and the student union, but nothing!!!
So, what id like to know is, can you report/complain about them to your LEA??? or UCAS??
Thanx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my friend (cant remember which uni she's at) wants to complain about her uni. she's had nothing but trouble with it. She's spoke to tutors and the student union, but nothing!!!
    So, what id like to know is, can you report/complain about them to your LEA??? or UCAS??
    Thanx

Complain about what?
    i dont know what the issue is but the some part of the student union should be able to help. has she tried going to the president or the NUS? or head of the school/department shes in. personal tutors should be able to help too.
    firstly she needs to make an OFFICIAL complaint to the university in writing.
    until she has done that and an outcome has been made clear... she cannot really go to an external agency / body... because the first thing they will tell her to do, is exactly that!
    My flat mate wants to complain about her department. She said something about making a complaint to the University Dean.