Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My 18th !!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hi guys its my 18th in two weeks ! and i want to go to amadeus in strood at the weekend some people were telling me about gettin a mini bus, has anyone else done this before ? and is it worth it ? i mean we are all going to be pretty trashed cheers
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Amadeus eh? Depends how many people you were planning to have going with you to be honest! Would they all be crashing at yours after or would they need to get home?
  • Options
    think they'll have to go home cant have everybody crashing here at the mo theres about twenty of us
  • Options
    Ouch, yeah, maybe a minibus then. Some taxi companies have minibuses or people carriers too, depends how far out people live though.
  • Options
    What is amadeus and strood??!! :confused:

But a mini bus sounds good. My mate hired out a fire engine for her 18th, was good but was £300 to take 8 of us to a local town.
  • Options
    a fire engine- wow!! do you have a website link or anything for places that do that??
  • Options
    K.N.S wrote:
    hi guys its my 18th in two weeks ! and i want to go to amadeus in strood at the weekend some people were telling me about gettin a mini bus, has anyone else done this before ? and is it worth it ? i mean we are all going to be pretty trashed cheers

Should be good as long as they dont force you to leave at a certain time... some of them get really fussy
  • Options
    Briony wrote:
    What is amadeus and strood??!! :confused:

But a mini bus sounds good. My mate hired out a fire engine for her 18th, was good but was £300 to take 8 of us to a local town.
    Amadeus is a club IN Strood, a place in Kent :p
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    a fire engine- wow!! do you have a website link or anything for places that do that??

I'll ask my mate when I see her next, she didnt get it off net but im sure if you googled it summat will come up!!! They gave you yellow hard hats that the firemen wear! We looked like right plonkers wlaking around town in them!!