Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

scum...subhuman scum.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my bloody car got broke into last night, left my doors open to drain the battery and rifled through my cd collection, threw em across the street. nice one people.

they didnt even have the decency to nick the car.

scumbags, i hate people like this, probably smackheads.

Comments

• Options
    But you do have a very awesome av there.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

danke, just something i threw together last night :thumb:
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

I thought the skittles one was great, that one was probably my favourite av on the whole of thesite :crying:
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    I thought the skittles one was great, that one was probably my favourite av on the whole of thesite :crying:

awww its still alive dont worry, he's just having a lie down.
  • Options
    You're not having a very good time of it are you :(

How's your cat?
  • Options
    Some little shites stole my car recently, I saw them do it to, cheeky bastards.

It was probably just kids rather than 'smackheads'.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about that mate, Did they get anything of value and have you got contense insurence on your car?

Well hope they pigs catch em
  • Options
    You're not having a very good time of it are you :(

How's your cat?

she's getting better, still not allowed home yet, hopefully tonight she can :D she's at least eating something now, so thats good.
    Hellfire wrote:
    Sorry to hear about that mate, Did they get anything of value and have you got contense insurence on your car?

Well hope they pigs catch em

the thing is, i do have contents insurance but they didnt actually nick owt, well maybe a couple of cds, not worth claiming, thats what i dont understand, they just threw stuff around and left the lights on and drained the battery.

Not even bothered with the police to be honest...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, dear. Hope they find and castrate the little bastards!

I don't have a car so I'm safe. Well, kind of...they broke into my flat instead. Got away with about £3000 worth of stuff. That was 6 months ago and the polis have JUST got back to us with positive fingerprints...

*shakes head at the state of the world today* :p
  • Options
    Fit a switch from the ht side of the ignition to the petrol tank and if the gits try and steal it then boom....they get one hell of a fright.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    what twats, just mindless and useless vandalism. the youth of today! :grump:
  • Options
    "scum, subhuman scum"...methinks that is an alan partridge quote, is it not?

hah it is indeed, i love partridge.

its quite lucky the little buggers didnt look in the boot, thats where all the good stuff is.

(please do not find out where i live and break into my boot)
  • Options
    *finds out where koe_182 lives and breaks into his boot to steal the loot*

:p
  • Options
    A friend of mine had that done last week to his car. Some little scroats are going round the pub car parks, breaking in with screwdriver and then having a nosey through. Not nicking the cars, just causing the damage. He had a lovely new 05 van and they've fucked all the doors up with the screwdriver. And all for the sake of..... a watch case. :chin:

Two of the little chavs got off the bus last month at midnight, drunkenly smashed in one of our fence panels and then proceeded to tell my dad they were going to kill him. So i followed them on foot out of the village in the hope that when the police turned up they could just pick them up as they were drunk and in the middle of the road. Dad ended up picking me up as he was afraid i was going to committ GBH (very close). The police turned up half an hour later and gave me a bollocking for following the lads and said "that's our job young lady" and then promptly told dad because he only heard them breaking the fence and didn't see them then they couldn't have prosecuted anyway :rolleyes:
  • Options
    And the police wonder why people take things into thier own hands. If the police say they are busy tell them it`s ok you have them cornered with a shot gun and the armed response unit should be there in 2 mins.
  • Options
    Trouble is the beat officers get the blame and the brunt of the civilians anger and really it's not their fault. They're just so understaffed that priority (which is right) goes to the more serious cases. In my case it was just the police ladies attitude and the making me feel like the criminal which wound me up. I have quite a lot of respect for the police as i wouldn't be able to cope with doing their job. I'm not known for keeping my cool with chavs
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    my bloody car got broke into last night, left my doors open to drain the battery and rifled through my cd collection, threw em across the street. nice one people.

they didnt even have the decency to nick the car.

scumbags, i hate people like this, probably smackheads.

Smackheads would have robbed the CDs, radio and probably the car itself...sounds like pure vandalism to me, which is even worse.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Scum bastards.

We should have forced labour for this sortof thing. THAT would stop it. Catching them is hard mind... but if we did...