Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

not new, just different

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Unfortunately, the private me got busted, so you'll have to put up with the public version from now on. This public me is more concerned by what the neighbours will think than honesty, so this me will tell you that love, and possibly just a good cup of tea, is better than sex.

I will, however, still gouge your eyes out if you refuse to think.

You can thank my favouretest work mate for the username, which is kinda accurate.

Comments

• Options
    Big gay Al!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Big gay Al!
    My work here is done
  • Options
    someone at work discover your other username or something?

welcome back ;)
  • Options
    someone did, so I've lost my anonymity :crying:

So you get the public facing me instead - which means I've no reason not to go to meets - well apart from the lack of free time.

However, that does mean that people from work may discover it, and I don't really want them looking at the private stuff, so I've created a new account to keep it separate - and to highlight that you're not going to get the disinhibited me anymore

I'm hoping nobody is crass enough to say "hey, aren't you BlobWistlet3" - If the temporary av isn't enough to tell you who I was, it isn't important
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote:
    someone did, so I've lost my anonymity :crying:

So you get the public facing me instead - which means I've no reason not to go to meets - well apart from the lack of free time.

However, that does mean that people from work may discover it, and I don't really want them looking at the private stuff, so I've created a new account to keep it separate - and to highlight that you're not going to get the disinhibited me anymore

I'm hoping nobody is crass enough to say "hey, aren't you BlobWistlet3" - If the temporary av isn't enough to tell you who I was, it isn't important

so it is you blobwistlet3! I suspected as much :lol:

well that sucks, you can always create another new account should you want to properly post anonymously about health issues or whatever :yes: especially seeing as your workmate knows your new identity too ;)
  • Options
    I don't know who you are

Anyway, hello. :wave:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Violette wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

hmm..

IS EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD FUCKING STUPID.

I am guessing so.

Sucks you got to do this! Someone please edit quarfllfsd 's post.
  • Options
    isn't the picture going to give it away?
  • Options
    oo that was weird. i was just reading your post when you changed your av to a photo of you! so now i know what you look like :p
    welcome back :wave:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Sucks you got to do this!
    I didn't have to, I could've stopped posting, I could've pretended to be someone new, or I could've got rid of the crazy shit in my head which says I must only show the world a socially acceptable version of me.
    Someone please edit quarfllfsd 's post.
    It appears trying to be honest with you, and accomodating my quirks was too much to hope for. :(
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Big Gay wrote:
    I didn't have to, I could've stopped posting, I could've pretended to be someone new, or I could've got rid of the crazy shit in my head which says I must only show the world a socially acceptable version of me.

I find I do it to... dunno what some people would think if they read my online posts.

Why not try posting what you really feel at home under another account... try to make sure work folks don't find out about this one?
    It appears trying to be honest with you, and accomodating my quirks was too much to hope for.

I will accomodate you... I was just thinking after reading it... why did Quarfle or whatever his name was, quite blatantly make the stupid mistake?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I am guessing so.

Sucks you got to do this! Someone please edit quarfllfsd 's post.
    Done