Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

seat sniffing

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skidmarks? wtf, are you normal?
    Ok, sniffing girls panties is understandable.

Sniffing their seats after they sat on them and sniffing their panties for the sole purpose of smelling their skidmarks is fucking revolting!
    romeostyle wrote:
    does any other guy out here have the fetish of sniffing seats that cute girls have sat on inconspicuously after they have leaft the room? or perhaps to sniff her bike seat.

Oh the sweet smell that they have to offer. I think it is beautifull.

This fetish is perhaps not for everyone, just like panty sniffing is not.

so if you are discusted by my post and don't like it then pls dont bother making a post. I would like to hear from others that share in my delight

I've sniffed dirty knickers for a laugh before.

Not a fetish or anthing though :nervous:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Possibly a troll?

I mean, I think the problem, as stated earlier, is that the girl doesn't know about it. It's kindof voyeuristic.
    Teagan wrote:
    You do it too then, huh? ;)
    Trust me, I'm open minded... But that ain't my thing.
    i always used to be paranoid that someone might do that sort of thing....now im gonna be even more weary of sitting in public....
    Spliffie wrote:

Sniffing dirty knickers made you laugh? I prefer to watch Little Britain ... :p
    Spliffie wrote:

Can't see what's amusing about sniffing kek's. Would probably give me the same amount of satisfaction as sandpapering my scrotum.

And that is not a fetish of mine, before anyone starts!!!!!! :lol:
    Did no one else notice that this guy seems to have come back TEN MONTHS AFTER his original post to add more???
    Did no one else notice that this guy seems to have come back TEN MONTHS AFTER his original post to add more???

Maybe he has been in Guantanamo Bay? :confused:

Maybe he got a wet pair stuck to his face and couldn't see his monitor. Serves him right. :lol:
    :lol:

I've never heard of such a fetish!!!! :lol:
    Well, looks like you've got company my friend. I too share your exqusite fetish which after 20 years has yet to be improved upon. A womans gorgeous, lightly scented sweaty ass is about as close to the stairways to heaven as its possible to get. Ditto her explosion causing soiled knickers which smell divine if the've been worn gradually over say 2 days - im sure your with me on that one Romeo. Its been a case of sailing solo with this interest such are the tiny numbers that share it - but hey, the power of the net hey?
    I personally don't know any women that would wear their knickers for 2 days.

I can't belive you joined up soley just to post on a month old thread.
    Same person? 2 days of the same panties though? How unhygenic.
    her explosion

:eek2:

It takes all sorts, I suppose...
    Teagan wrote:
    Maybe he has been in Guantanamo Bay? :confused:

What the.......?
    Trollage.
    romeostyle wrote:
    does any other guy out here have the fetish of sniffing seats that cute girls have sat on inconspicuously after they have leaft the room? or perhaps to sniff her bike seat.

Oh the sweet smell that they have to offer. I think it is beautiful. This fetish is perhaps not for everyone, just like panty sniffing is not.
    The idea doesn't strike me as disgusting - smelling the pillow of your girlfriend after a night together in bed doesn't sound bad, for example. I wouldn't sniff her bike seat, though - there are limits to what I'd do.
    beans wrote:
    I personally don't know any women that would wear their knickers for 2 days.

I can't belive you joined up soley just to post on a month old thread.

Month old? More like year old. OP @ 18-02-2005, 08:36 PM
    This thread is fucking hilarious.

I'm sitting in the study room at uni, hoping noone thinks I'm having an anurism.
    God I can't believe that this thread is back, but as Stargalaxy said:

"smelling the pillow of your girlfriend after a night together in bed doesn't sound bad"

I honestly would not mind my boyfriend doing this, I've even caught him smelling my jumper as it smelt of my purfume, he also likes the smell of my hair after it has been washed. I often like to wear his jumpers when we are curled up on the sofa as they keep my warm and I can smell his aftershave. I do not see why it is a problem if it is your girlfriend or boyfriend smelling something like your pillow, but a stranger smelling your seat is just wired in my opinion.
    Little_one wrote:
    God I can't believe that this thread is back, but as Stargalaxy said: "smelling the pillow of your girlfriend after a night together in bed doesn't sound bad"
    To be perfectly honest, I first saw this on Big Brother a few years back. I don't remember her name, but this girl had a thing going with a bloke in the house. When he was evicted, she smelt the pillow on his bed. That's where the idea originally came from. Probably to remind her of the times they had together, and the like.
    I honestly would not mind my boyfriend doing this, I've even caught him smelling my jumper as it smelt of my purfume, he also likes the smell of my hair after it has been washed.
    Smell is one of our senses, let's not forget that. But some fetishes are plain weird - I remember one bloke at school who, during PE lessons, used to go around the changing rooms sniffing the inside of other blokes shoes. He'd hide in the toilets, wait until they'd all gone out, then start sniffing. One day, he was in the middle of it when I walked into the room. I didn't ask him what he was doing, but I think the look I gave him explained how I felt!
    stargalaxy wrote:
    But some fetishes are plain weird - I remember one bloke at school who, during PE lessons, used to go around the changing rooms sniffing the inside of other blokes shoes. He'd hide in the toilets, wait until they'd all gone out, then start sniffing. One day, he was in the middle of it when I walked into the room. I didn't ask him what he was doing, but I think the look I gave him explained how I felt!

That is just strange, to me that would be an invaidsion of my privity and personal space. Well I suposse each to there own, but I don't think I would feel comfortable knowing someone who is in reality a strange doing near my personal stuff.

Thats why I said I don't mine my boyfriend smelling my pillow etc, as I know he is just doing it to remember things that we have done. I use to love the smell of my mum's bed when I was little it always made me feel better when I was ill, as she made me feel safe, hence why I like to curl up wearing his jumpers, it make me feel safe and close to him. If he was smelling my pants then I would have to draw a line there, as to me that is still strange, even coming from your boyfriend.
    What the.......?

It's a place in Cuba ... but don't worry your pretty little head about it ... :p
    Seats sniffing that sick.. yuk...

Seats licking, now that's the stuff...

with a bit of dry poo, that way there is crunchy bits as well ;)

Splendid... :thumb:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm sorry, I had too, was too tempting to not have a laugh...
    Oh I wish there was a warning on that one, I just got back from lunch :p
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I wish there was a warning on that one, I just got back from lunch :p
    :lol:
    its an eye opener what ppl are into thats for sure!! haha
    Little_one wrote:
    That is just strange, to me that would be an invaidsion of my privity and personal space. Well I suposse each to there own, but I don't think I would feel comfortable knowing someone who is in reality a strange doing near my personal stuff.
    He came across as slightly obsessive, to be honest - probably liked the smell of the sweat of male feet. :yuck:
    Little_one wrote:
    God I can't believe that this thread is back, but as Stargalaxy said:

"smelling the pillow of your girlfriend after a night together in bed doesn't sound bad"

I honestly would not mind my boyfriend doing this, I've even caught him smelling my jumper as it smelt of my purfume, he also likes the smell of my hair after it has been washed. I often like to wear his jumpers when we are curled up on the sofa as they keep my warm and I can smell his aftershave. I do not see why it is a problem if it is your girlfriend or boyfriend smelling something like your pillow, but a stranger smelling your seat is just wired in my opinion.
    :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.