Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too big for rules??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Chelsea seem to think they don't have to follow any rules when it comes to approaching players, FIND YOUR OWN FUCKING YOUTH MOURINHO

http://www.mysporttoday.co.uk/ViewArticle.aspx?SectionID=51&ArticleID=1323744&sitecode=leed&sportcode=leed
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I read about this in the Evening Post the other day. Its fucking ridiculous that they consistantly break the rules in an attempt to get players. Its about time the FA gave them a kicking.
  • Options
    I'd suggest a 90 point deduction.

Instead, moneybags will get a penny chew taken off em.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I'd suggest a 90 point deduction. Instead, moneybags will get a penny chew taken off em.
    I don't know a lot about the ins and outs of football, but the FA does seem completely toothless when it comes to dealing with these things. It's almost as if the rules don't apply if a club is rich and is awash with money. And the game is all the poorer for it.
  • Options
    The FA works in simple ways.

You play for Manchester United or Chelsea, you get away with everything.

They have teeth, but why would the FA use them against a club like manYoo or Chelsea? They're the FA's darlings, and that's why players like Keane, Ferdinand and managers like Moaninho and Ferguson haven't been booted out of the game.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The FA works in simple ways.

You play for Manchester United or Chelsea, you get away with everything. They have teeth, but why would the FA use them against a club like manYoo or Chelsea? They're the FA's darlings, and that's why players like Keane, Ferdinand and managers like Moaninho and Ferguson haven't been booted out of the game.
    You know more about this than I do. Can I just ask how is the FA funded? :)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You know more about this than I do.

No he doesn't, he only claims to.

Anyone who thinks Ferdinand's punishment was leniant needs the old head checked.