Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The most depressing day of the year

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes well thats just another lesson for you to learn from life to add to you list, its not whats said: its who says it that is 90% of the responce got.
    Well, you can certainly testify to that, can't you?
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This thread exposes many of the double standards on the forums. One year ago, I did much the same thread. You can see it here. And for that, countless personal attacks were made against me for daring to ask people's opinions on a story. And yet when Kaz does this thread, nothing of the sort happens. Tells me all I need to know about you lot, doesn't it?

In answer to the thread, I feel no different today than I did yesterday or will feel tomorrow.

Can you wallow in your own self pity any more? My god, so you made a thread one fucking year ago and it didn't get a good response. Cry me a river. Get over it. What a grudge.

And its not a bad day. Sun is shining, I have no debt and I've gone to the gym quite a bit in the last month. Though I did run out of cereal yesterday and had to go without today. That was sad.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Well, you can certainly testify to that, can't you?

Not sure what you mean by that but I do try to rise above that and listen to whats actually been said rather than who's said it.
    I was right, poor little soul was sitting laughing and giggling just as the nurse went to inject her, then her bottom lip started to quiver and the screaming began :(

Oh bless. I don't blame her, needles are nasty at any age (says the 17 year old who's petrified, but just gone and managed to donate blood...)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This thread exposes many of the double standards on the forums. One year ago, I did much the same thread. You can see it here. And for that, countless personal attacks were made against me for daring to ask people's opinions on a story. And yet when Kaz does this thread, nothing of the sort happens. Tells me all I need to know about you lot, doesn't it?

In answer to the thread, I feel no different today than I did yesterday or will feel tomorrow.

off topic but J's post in that thread is funny :)
    It started off depressing but I got a facial and a massage. MWAHA
    muse- wrote:
    off topic but J's post in that thread is funny :)
    I miss hearing from him on here, his posts were unique. I do hope he's okay. :(
    How do they come to such a conclusion anyway?

Statistics say...
    quarfly wrote:
    How do they come to such a conclusion anyway?

Statistics say...

If I recall correctly, there was some formula for it.
    today has been quite good so far not depressing at al lfor me
    Today is one of those days that in 6 months 15 days time you'll never remember it as it is so bland and uninsipiring, neither happy or depressing.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Any day would be depressing if one of your Y6s told you that you looked at least 35, maybe even 40 when you are only 23 :yeees:
    Any day would be depressing if one of your Y6s told you that you looked at least 35, maybe even 40 when you are only 23 :yeees:

Haha!
    stargalaxy wrote:

Not really, because if you read the thread again it is only one person who made personal attacks against you. The rest of them stood up for you.
    turlough wrote:
    Haha!

I wouldn't mind, but they were being serious too!

At least it is better than my old Y2s telling me that I am, like, at least 53, like. Bless their hearts.
    turlough wrote:
    Today is one of those days that in 6 months 15 days time you'll never remember it as it is so bland and uninsipiring, neither happy or depressing.

I know what you mean, but i'm gonna remember today in the future, cus i've only had my car for a week and i've always got other people in it when i go on random mooches, but after college i just fancied going and getting lost for a while, so i just drove until i didn't know where i was and found my way back again, listening to music etc. First time i've ever been able to do it, really good fun.
    Bad: My boss has decided to give me a shit load of work to do.

Good: I'm quite happy, I might be going away for the weekend, I get paid in a week and my FOB tickets for MONDAY better be arriving tomorrow. Or I will be screaming down the phone at the couriers.
    shit

over a months work of coursework has been lost by my teacher, and its meant to be in in 2 weeks
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I probably failed an exam today, so not that good...
    I got my results today and they weren't bad, so it could have been a worse day.
    Bad: Had hardly any work on, got a bloody cold come on and so yes felt bit down.

Good: finished work, my horse worked really well, went for a run and found out after a month off i'm still quite fit and then watched batman begins which gave me an oppurtunity to drool over christian bale.

So pros outweighed the cons. ;)

Today however is def. more boring :grump: