Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Durex Play Tingle and Play Heat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever used either of these, are they any good?

Comments

• Options
    My BF and I used a tingle condom that he had, I didnt tingle at all and thought it was utter shite. I want some of the lube though, That could be fun I think.
  • Options
    the heat stuff is rubbish and greasy and stings if u just shaved :(

havent tried the tingle stuff
  • Options
    got a pack of the tingle ones, thought they were crap nothing tingled.
  • Options
    Not tried but was going to until people said they were rubbish.
  • Options
    I'm not talking about condoms, It's the lube I'm on about.
  • Options
    My boyfriend got to free testers of the tingle lube, with a pack of condoms that he brought. We have yet to try them out, but what I have heard from people is that is not that good.
  • Options
    I've used both.
    Didnt like the heat at all, felt really weird but not like heat lol so not really great.

The tingle i like tho, it jus added a tiny bit of extra sensitivity which i liked. I wouldnt use it all of the time. But when we first used it, he put it on me without telling me and i def noticed that something was going on.

U mite as well try it, everyone likes different things!
  • Options
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    My boyfriend got to free testers of the tingle lube, with a pack of condoms that he brought. We have yet to try them out, but what I have heard from people is that is not that good.

Exactly what I had!

I tryed mine on friday I think it was.

Oh my god it was horrible. It tingled but too much and was actually stinging. Had to rush to the bathroom and soothe it with a cold flannel.

So yeah didnt work with me in a good way at least!
  • Options
    the lube is a waste of money. if u really want to try it try getting a free sample from the website. its greasy and grim, not good at all
  • Options
    Ihate furex. JUst the n ormal plain as hell kind. You can feel it, when you get your face cxlose you can smell it and definatly taste it, even after the "area" has been washed with soap. Gross. Shame the man swears by it.
  • Options
    Mrs. T bought some for our holiday and she seemed to enjoy it. Think she preferred the tingle to t´other one.
  • Options
    Tingle is very tingly

hyper:
  • Options
    Ow, the tingle lube has a bit of a weird, slightly painful effect on me and my boyfriend! The heat and feel (original) ones are fine though, the 'heat' feeling is negligible which is fine by me!
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote:
    My b/f appreciated handjobs with both

Sorry SG, shouldn't laugh, but never heard a handjob described as being 'appreciated' before. Hee hee.

But looking at it, what man doesn't appreciate a handjob?
  • Options
    i've got a sample of tingle lube which i have yet to use,but i have used the warming one but it was too hot for me!
    try the play sensations they have 10 satchets (2 of each) they contain a soothing lube, tingle, warming, cherry and pina colada.
  • Options
    the durex play range is shite IMHO, does nothing.

The ann summers stuff is supposed to be better.
  • Options
    omg - me and boyf used some of the tingle lube over the weekend - as soon as he put it on it hurt like hell and I had to rush off to the bathroom and sit in a bath full of warm water to soak it off and stop the pain...I swelled up for a few hours after...not the nicest of experiences I have to say...
  • Options
    In my previous post i said that the tingle wasnt too "strong" or whatever would mean too much lol
    But that was from the bottle, last night i had one of the free sachet things and WOW that was a different feeling, i actually nearly had to go wash it off lol it calmed down after the initial burning feeling and did actuall feel quite good but had some serious deep breath in moments lol
  • Options
    After using those trojan 'warming' condoms when they were advertised on TV like a couple of years ago or something there is no way i am ever trying anything that tingles, heats, warms or any other such promises ever again.
    Pain is not the word for that experience, rather likened to when you get chilli in your eye but obviously feeling the effects elsewhere :p :shocking: