Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Candy / Hippy Flipping info.

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive only saw it once and it was from a bloke who usually has good quality gear(bit more expensive but worth it)
    turlough wrote:
    E's aren't expensive unless you're a homeless tramp.

:lol:

My sentiments exactly.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    E are crap, you can not trust what they put in there anymore and it is so fucking weak... Shrooms are fun... a bit weak for my taste but if you have enough it's all good... I would said do the shrooms only... I'm sorry, but I just hate e... they are expensive for the little they do...

You must be getting some shit E's and shrooms? :eek2:
    Pills are cheap as fuck here, and generally quite good quality.
    Try Ketamine & Speed, or just plein ketamine :yum: , excellent combo and if you speed is quite yellow make you a nice white and yellow line to take...

Ket's alright in low doses. You have to be a serious space cadet to enjoy much more. It's messy which can be fun, but it's not an enjoyable buzz as such.
    Weekender Offender 
    Ended up going quite tonight, drinking the bitout and smoking, then lots of coke..in the rock too......then some acid and ended up breaking me break with some triangle yokes...got em pratically for free so who gives a fuck...having some craic here in my mind...who knows what we are? where we are? what we doing>

yea maddog....i heard abt seamy with his girl getting pregentant....LOL imagine him a FATHER can ya imagine it?

Hahjaahahehehgaheah
    turlough wrote:
    Didn't know ya could get ket here, definately can't get it from where I'm from anyway.

E's aren't expensive unless you're a homeless tramp.

X is typically $25 a pop here in America! And ket is near impossible to find. Coke prices have been coming down lately, but I'd rather not start using that agian, so that's of no comfort to me.:no:
    Shogun wrote:
    Ended up going quite tonight, drinking the bitout and smoking, then lots of coke..in the rock too......then some acid and ended up breaking me break with some triangle yokes...got em pratically for free so who gives a fuck...having some craic here in my mind...who knows what we are? where we are? what we doing>

I think you need to get a hold of yourself before the drugs get the better of you.
    He's still young bong

He's old enough to pick up a habit, or just fuse his brain.
    Fair enough but when your young its best to get it all out of the way

Of course, and its a relatively normal thing, but just because you're young doesnt mean you cant do yourself some nasty harm. You may feel invincible but you certainly arent.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Ouch Shogun. Bet you feel fairly ordinary today.
    bongbudda wrote:
    I think you need to get a hold of yourself before the drugs get the better of you.

My feelings exactly...it's only when you quit drugs that you realise getting completely messed up isn't the smartest of ideas...but at the time it feels great. All it does is wreck your head and fuck up your body. Ah well, buzz is great :D
    Taking the acid after that wasn't the best of ideas i had but ah well live and learn, i know i won't be doing acid whenever i've taken coke beforehand and i didn't even eat half a pill that night.

Was very drunk though.

And yes ladyjade i felt like shit the next day.
    shogun: what kinda trips ?
    Taz devils, it wasn't overly powerful but with all the drinking, smoking and charlie i'd done i was pretty fucked.
    they're pretty shit ive tried them a few times, i laughed a fair bit on two of them, but no visuals
    Yea i know what ye mean but when ya add bozze, coke and cnanbis and e's you dont rewLLY give a fuck

fuck im pissed and very coked haha eheh
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Shogun wrote:
    Yea i know what ye mean but when ya add bozze, coke and cnanbis and e's you dont rewLLY give a fuck

Well I went to a local village fayre a couple of years ago and started off quite well just necking the cider, just got a little roudy infront of all repsectable folk. But my mate came down with a fist full of E's and blotters. Being pissed I ended up necking 2 pills and 4 blotters in the space of 2 hours. Needless to say my mates decided to get me out of there before something silly happenned. I just remember sitting in the back of the car watching a different reality go by as my mates went round town in an attempt to pick up some crack.

Someone somehow managed to get a couple of rocks and we sat on the village green in full view of the cricket smoking can crack pipes, we just really didn't give a fuck. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Well I went to a local village fayre a couple of years ago and started off quite well just necking the cider, just got a little roudy infront of all repsectable folk. But my mate came down with a fist full of E's and blotters. Being pissed I ended up necking 2 pills and 4 blotters in the space of 2 hours. Needless to say my mates decided to get me out of there before something silly happenned. I just remember sitting in the back of the car watching a different reality go by as my mates went round town in an attempt to pick up some crack.

Someone somehow managed to get a couple of rocks and we sat on the village green in full view of the cricket smoking can crack pipes, we just really didn't give a fuck. :D

And that's why drug taking is a life experience and why blagsta and kermit and all the other wankers are wannabe know-it-all twats..and you know it. :D :thumb:
    turlough wrote:
    And that's why drug taking is a life experience and why blagsta and kermit and all the other wankers are wannabe know-it-all twats..and you know it. :D :thumb:
    :yeees:
    That's exactly what I thought everwonderwhy. I don't know where turlough got the idea that Blagsta didn't know what he was talking about, because he most certainly does.
    He does.
    HAHA!

Sorry, I meant kermit only.

Blagsta, I want yer babies!