Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Strangest Conversations ...

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
What is the strangest conversation you have ever had whilst having sex/foreplay etc?

Today we hit an all time high by having a discussion about football goal widths and we couldn't work out how wide they are.

How romantic :yeees:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    at about 3am this morning, news 24 was on and there was some news about the whale in the thames. i almost went to say what they were saying on the news but thought....no lucy!

one of my mates txt her sister while her boyfriend was going down on her! :o
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    at about 3am this morning, news 24 was on and there was some news about the whale in the thames. i almost went to say what they were saying on the news but thought....no lucy!

one of my mates txt her sister while her boyfriend was going down on her! :o

:o

I would never consider texting someone whilst having sex! I have no idea how we got onto the subject of football goals. It was quite bizarre.
    interesting...

we usually dont have full on conversations while doing stuff like that

Ditto. Sometimes I find myself watching the TV when have sex (bad I know but doesn't happen very often) but we don't really talk about anything.
    Watching Lee Evans whilst getting it on is not a good idea! Your wrapped up in the moment then one of you bursts into fits of giggles! Not very good for the whole mood of the thing. N im normally a bitch then and tell him he can forget it happening till Lee Evans is over lool
    just like to add that i generally don't have conversations during sex/foreplay. too busy enjoying myself and trying to do the same for the other person involved! though nothing wrong with a little if it's dirty. :thumb:
    just like to add that i generally don't have conversations during sex/foreplay. too busy enjoying myself and trying to do the same for the other person involved! though nothing wrong with a little if it's dirty. :thumb:

I'm the same.

Although, recently I said 'What's that face for?!' to which he replied 'My 'come' face...' which made me crease up laughing.

I'm such a goon!
    well i wouldnt call it foreplay, but me and this guy were going at it last night and then all of a sudden we started talking about david bowie's tight leggings in labyrinth :D lol no doubt he saw the poster on my wall and got a bit jealous!! that was random..
    well i wouldnt call it foreplay, but me and this guy were going at it last night and then all of a sudden we started talking about david bowie's tight leggings in labyrinth :D lol no doubt he saw the poster on my wall and got a bit jealous!! that was random..
    When i have sex I hear them pray.

"Oh God... Ohh God!"

Never gets past the first line though.
    When I lost my virginity, there was a music channel on TV, and to take my mind off the pain, I was singing along...to "Stacy's Mom"...

>.<
    Franki wrote:
    When I lost my virginity, there was a music channel on TV, and to take my mind off the pain, I was singing along...to "Stacy's Mom"...

>.<

Ahahahahahaha. I'm sorry but that is class :D
    Rachael wrote:
    Ahahahahahaha. I'm sorry but that is class :D
    I'm glad you find it amusing ;p.

I was singing to Metallica and Lostprophets as well, like...
    Once I had sex to 'you make me sick' by pink. Thats the crappest memory I can think of :blush:
    Rachael wrote:
    Once I had sex to 'you make me sick' by pink. Thats the crappest memory I can think of :blush:
    Not quite "Stacy's Mom" though really ;p.
    No I suppose not. What was that song with Britney, Christina etc?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote:

>.<
    Weirdo :|
    Rachael wrote:
    No I suppose not. What was that song with Britney, Christina etc?
    Er....I think I know which one you're talking about, the one with Madonna?
    JsT wrote:
    Weirdo :|
    Shut up ;(.
    Oooo yeah! Its 'I wanna do it with madonna' by the androids.
    Rachael wrote:
    Oooo yeah! Its 'I wanna do it with madonna' by the androids.
    Yer.

That was such an annoying song :|.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote:
    Shut up ;(.
    Soz, its just a odd story :(
    JsT wrote:
    Soz, its just a odd story :(
    I know.

Worst memory I have actually...*shudders*. I wish that night had never happened, like ;(.
    ooops crappy internet. posted my message twice. sorry bout that!
    soraliah wrote:
    ooops crappy internet. posted my message twice. sorry bout that!
    Three times actually ;p.
    Today we hit an all time high by having a discussion about football goal widths and we couldn't work out how wide they are.

To put your mind at rest, an association football goal is eight yards wide, and eight feet high:p
    i think the wierdest thing my boyfriend and i have talked about is what type of cheese is the best, i can't remember all of or conversations though, we tend to talk a lot during foreplay
    that couple on love actually who are always filming sex scenes just chatting away comes to mind...
    the only thing thats sent me into giggles before was when tongue kissing a guy and he gently nibbled my tongue but it made a funny farting noise cause he accidentally sucked on it a bit, so i got the giggles for a minute...
    i have much to experience yet so im afraid i don't have anything more interesting :(
    Anyone remember Alan Partridge bringing up the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre during sex. :lol:
    I've always been too busy getting my freak on to have conversatins during foreplay.