Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

grey shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey
does anyone know any highstreet shops that are sellingg rey shoes ATM? I would ask for online shops, but my feet are funny, so i dont know nwhat size id need+cant be arsed with all the sending them back hassle.
i saw a jumper in quiz the other night - it was grey with ruched sleevs+a silver buckle on it+i really liked it! I wana wear it with my black jeans, so does anyone kow where i can get grey shoes (not metallic silver)?
Thanx

Comments

• Options
    Can't help you other than the old ebay recommendation which is no good to you; but am going to do a mini-hijack (though is grey shoe-related). Does anyone know where you can get a recovery-type product for grey leather? Every cobbler/shoe shop I've asked in has looked at me like some 70's reject. :p
  • Options
    cant you use a neutral one, that will do any shade???
    Found some in topshop that are nice, in the shoe section, they're flat, grey+pointy, with a bit of silver trim+only £20, so think i may be buying them!!
  • Options
    cant you use a neutral one, that will do any shade???
    Found some in topshop that are nice, in the shoe section, they're flat, grey+pointy, with a bit of silver trim+only £20, so think i may be buying them!!

Ooh, nice one!

I'll try the neutral thing...they're a bit past that though, will just keep hunting. :p
  • Options

I was going to mention those, they're gorgeous. :D
  • Options
    the flat ones arew actually from dotty p's, i got the wrong shop. the ones in topshop are stilletios+are £50, so bugger that
  • Options
    briggi - try going into a cobblers and explaining the problem to them. also, for shoes that are real leather (iand i do it with suade (sp?) too ) you can buy a protector spray, that stops them becomming scuffed+marked in the first place
  • Options
    the flat ones arew actually from dotty p's, i got the wrong shop. the ones in topshop are stilletios+are £50, so bugger that

When I reread the message after I posted, I thought I'd seen them on Dotty P's website, then thought I must have been wrong, haha. ;)