Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fancy a fight?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The sun's shining, I've had a bit too much caffeine and I reckon I'm pretty tasty in a ruck. Anyone fancy a rumble?

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I've got the mother of all comedowns so no! :(

I'd spark you out on any other occasion though
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    (In a fat northerner accent) ..Awww cum on!!!
  • Options
    I'm on a hefty comedown too and shaking like fuck, so you'll have to settle for this :D

Football Violence Russian style
  • Options
    that was quite a big fight :D
  • Options
    At the end there were a lot of people who were quite clear of the danger going down. I wonder if there was a gunman in the crowd :| not surprised if its in russia.
  • Options
    The sun's shining, I've had a bit too much caffeine and I reckon I'm pretty tasty in a ruck. Anyone fancy a rumble?
    buy yourself a plane ticket out here and you're on! :)
  • Options
    At the end there were a lot of people who were quite clear of the danger going down. I wonder if there was a gunman in the crowd :| not surprised if its in russia.

Nah, no gunmen...one mob justs gets split up and their bottle goes. If 200 people were running straight at me then i'd be doing likewise :sour:
  • Options
    i just wouldnt wear red, so no one would chase me, i'd blend into the other team. heheh
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    Nah, no gunmen...one mob justs gets split up and their bottle goes. If 200 people were running straight at me then i'd be doing likewise :sour:

I suppose, there were a few of them laying down not moving at the end though, two or three near the parkey area, and one behind the car. Who knows though. Bet someone got kicked half to death there nevertheless...

You know, it reminded me very much of a game called hooligans: storm over europe. It got terrible reviews because it was such a vile game, got banned by OFCOM (i think its ofcom anyway) but because of all the attention, i had a look at it. The plot was just your usual football loutery etc. and the gameplay was terrible.
  • Options
    I suppose, there were a few of them laying down not moving at the end though, two or three near the parkey area, and one behind the car. Who knows though. Bet someone got kicked half to death there nevertheless...

You know, it reminded me very much of a game called hooligans: storm over europe. It got terrible reviews because it was such a vile game, got banned by OFCOM (i think its ofcom anyway) but because of all the attention, i had a look at it. The plot was just your usual football loutery etc. and the gameplay was terrible.

You sure it was banned? I have it and think it's on sale on HMV for a fiver or something. Gameplay & graphics are pretty shit but it's quite an amusing game, it's totally tongue in cheek which is why (i think) the calls for a ban were dismissed.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    You sure it was banned? I have it and think it's on sale on HMV for a fiver or something. Gameplay & graphics are pretty shit but it's quite an amusing game, it's totally tongue in cheek which is why (i think) the calls for a ban were dismissed.

I thought I read somewhere that it was banned, but I cant find any info on it. Apparently not :p. lol
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I've got the mother of all comedowns so no! :(

I'd spark you out on any other occasion though

Haha head up your hole!

You back on the yokes spliffie or is it a coke comedown?
  • Options
    Ching. The last few times i've taken E i've felt shit for days after so it's something i'm avoiding.

£200 owed on tick since new year is pretty bad though :eek:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    £200 owed on tick since new year is pretty bad though :eek:

gutted :no:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Spliffie wrote:
    I'm on a hefty comedown too and shaking like fuck, so you'll have to settle for this :D

Football Violence Russian style

I like that video. Have you seen this? :D

http://www.wimp.com/fightcompilation/
    Weekender Offender