Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Installation Of Tyranny Gathers Pace.

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    your getng desperate now ...

good answer, m r. I show you're wrong and that's yer response. Well done.

Good night.
    Blagsta wrote:
    good answer, m r. I show you're wrong and that's yer response. Well done.

Good night.
    how the hell have you shon i'm wrong?

i vote as it were ...on threads and posts ...for what i agree with ...
    And I still don't know whether he approves of using violence to force people to do what he wants.

I assume he must do, because I can't see any other way to make us all live in communes.
    how the hell have you shon i'm wrong?

You're claiming that "[there is] a failure on blags part to communicate.", "blag has to test everthing and everyone with questions before he'll answer", "blag ...you obvioudsly have cominications problems.", "you have lost aall perspaective and geuine anankysis." etc etc. I then provided a very recent example where I argued my case and backed it up with real life examples and quotes from verifiable and independent sources. An example where you agreed with me, called klintock a "facist" (someone who you're now saying is interesting) and told me you'd "vote" for me. You either have memory problems or are shit stirring. Which is it?
    klintock wrote:
    And I still don't know whether he approves of using violence to force people to do what he wants.

Except of course, that you are lying. Quote me.
    klintock wrote:
    I assume he must do, because I can't see any other way to make us all live in communes.

Yes, you assume. Stupid thing to do that, assume. That's yer problem, you assume lots of things that aren't actually true.
    Except of course, that you are lying. Quote me.

:confused:

What's there to quote? It's me who's confused because you don't answer questions.....

I still don't know whether he approves of violence to make people do what he wants. Well, do you?
    Yes, you assume. Stupid thing to do that, assume. That's yer problem, you assume lots of things that aren't actually true.

When I make an assumption I say so, otherwise I have this certain rigidity and horrible leaning towards facts. Is there another way for you to get me to stop owning myself personally and give up to a group I don't believe in? Is there a way for you to stop me from manipulating a "group" for my own ends when I see it as a con to rob me?
    I then provided a very recent example where I argued my case and backed it up with real life examples and quotes from verifiable and independent sources

And people still didn't understand you. So why do it again? You already know it doesn't work. It's up to you to get your point accross.
    Blagsta wrote:
    No, m r. The point is that you and turlough say that I never explain myself, never post my opinions when in fact, I do so all the time, and back it up with links. Most times I do, it gets resoundingly ignored.

I'm well aware of your opinions but you never seem to openly express them, only in relation to what someone else has said. You've been here for over 4 years and have only made 36 threads.
    and the threads you have started have been...what? Weekend? Christmas Dinner? Cracking Fingers? Its quality not quantity...
    Blagsta wrote:
    and the threads you have started have been...what? Weekend? Christmas Dinner? Cracking Fingers? Its quality not quantity...

:thumb:
    :p