Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans for the weekend..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    working again
  • Options
    I have no plans for the weekend but then i have no money so that explains it :(

I really wanted to do a certain something but it requires money so it's a definite nono.
  • Options
    Out tonight for a wee pub session, doing sweet F-A tomorrow and working sunday
  • Options
    Tonight - fuck all.
    Tomorrow - job hunting.
    Sunday - homework.

Sigh.
  • Options
    Revising for my Certifictae in Financial Planning (CF1) exam. All weekend, because the exam is on Monday and I haven't done any of the recommended '60 hours' revision. :D

I'ts not like I have money to go and spend instead...!
  • Options
    I'm going to see cirque du soleil at the royal albert hall on sat night. I can't wait! So exited, have had the tickets for like 8 months! Yah!

sunday i relax with a nice big social policy text book. :nervous:
  • Options
    Tonight. Nothing. Tommorow i'm off out though going for a meal with my mates since it was my birthday yesterdaaaay, :D then we are gonna go see Brokeback Moutain and doss around up London.. then in the evening most of my dad's side of my family are coming round.. On Sunday i'll be seeing my mum's side and having another maaaaasive meal! :)
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    Yup.. weekend is upon us so what is everyones plans?

Me, I think a relaxing weekend but should go see jarhead at some point as i couldn't watch it last week, might go out and do something else depending on money situation other than that its Cs while my girlfriend is at work and Lost Season 2 :D
    Human rights march
    Green conference
    Essays
    Beer in London
  • Options
    Tomorrow - revision and coursework that needs to be in on Monday
    Sunday - nothing
  • Options
    weekend is upon us

let the drinking commence :)
  • Options
    I'm going to see cirque du soleil at the royal albert hall on sat night. I can't wait! So exited, have had the tickets for like 8 months! Yah!

Sooooo jelous! I was going to go see Cirque Du Soleil for my birthday last year, then my mam found out the tickets were £150 and told me to bugger off :crying:

I shall be working, going to see Jarhead, studying for exams on monday and wednesday and spending time with the boyfriend :)
  • Options
    Tomorrow - revision and coursework that needs to be in on Monday
    Sunday - nothing

With the exception of homework, we'll be doing the same thing, how cool. Maybe i'll see you there.
  • Options
    worked tonight then went out for a bit, working all tomorrow then going out somewhere, revision and relaxing on sunday.
  • Options
    Well i was planing to just have a few drinks and smoke but it ended up taking acid, coke and yokes...pretty fucking mad night.

:crazyeyes: