Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I wasn't sure where to post this...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
But this appeared the right forum. Ok, so currently I have what could be considered emo hair, and I don't really think it suits my face or the structure of my hair for that matter.

I would be very greatful if you could suggest any "hairstyle" that would suit me better than this emo stuff because currently only the, well, to put it planly, ugly girls or sluts find me attractive and any decent looking female who's not a slut, ignores me.

There are pictures of me in this thread http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=92520

Thanks,

burninginme

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd actually go with the fashion forum. I like though how you want to talk like civilized adults and the best you can come up with to say is

to put it planly, ugly girls or sluts find me attractive and any decent looking female who's not a slut, ignores me.

God forbid the ugly slutty people.

And theres not a man out there who doesn't look good with a good ol razor set at 1 inch or smaller.
    bad seed wrote:
    Absolutely.

You have one of the best hair styles on this board :heart: :flirt:
    my_name wrote:
    I'd actually go with the fashion forum. I like though how you want to talk like civilized adults and the best you can come up with to say is

to put it planly, ugly girls or sluts find me attractive and any decent looking female who's not a slut, ignores me.

And theres not a man out there who doesn't look good with a good ol razor set at 1 inch or smaller.

I'm just getting rather bored and fustrated with the ugly sluts and wish to set my sights higher.
    If your so called ugly sluts got a hair cut, would you go for them then?

Think about it...
    have a few inches off so you can actually see your face
    best bet is to go to a hairdresser and ask them
    I'm just getting rather bored and fustrated with the ugly sluts and wish to set my sights higher.

I have sympathy with that.

Face of yours.
    my_name wrote:
    If your so called ugly sluts got a hair cut, would you go for them then?

Think about it...

Right on.
    its your attitude that needs changing not your hair

although to be fair it does need changing
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Wasn't it in your last thread you were asking at what age do girls start thinking about personality rather than looks? and you are worried about "ugly girls" liking you? :chin:

Seriously though, I think Ballerina has got the right idea.
    im too sexy to fancy you.

Just thought id tell you.
    I think you should get a ladder to get over yourself.

[/chriss-kun]

:razz:

Nah, really get to a hair dressers and stop fretting, you're 14 FFS.
    im too sexy to fancy you.

Just thought id tell you.
    No, dear. Jealousy just hurts.
    LMAO! Are you kidding me?! Have you looked in the mirror son? It's pimple, greasy hair hormone city!

Why would Rainbow be jealous of that? Why would anyone be jealous of that.

Oh lord.
    But this appeared the right forum. Ok, so currently I have what could be considered emo hair, and I don't really think it suits my face or the structure of my hair for that matter.

I would be very greatful if you could suggest any "hairstyle" that would suit me better than this emo stuff because currently only the, well, to put it planly, ugly girls or sluts find me attractive and any decent looking female who's not a slut, ignores me.

There are pictures of me in this thread http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=92520

Thanks,

burninginme
    With that attitude you could become the worlds no.1 player :rolleyes: no wonder girls don't go for you with a personality like that, just because you dont like how they look doesn't mean there ugly sluts,
    **Helen** wrote:
    Wasn't it in your last thread you were asking at what age do girls start thinking about personality rather than looks? and you are worried about "ugly girls" liking you? :chin:

Seriously though, I think Ballerina has got the right idea.
    :yes: but i have to agree with everyone else, it's probably your attitude thats putting them off if you think they're all dirty sluts....why do you call them that anyway?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Lets try and keep it constructive rather than insulting please...
    I agree with the majority of posters, changing your attitude would do far more for you than changing you hair. Back to the hair, there really is no point doing anything in my opinion, because you can never be attractive to everyone, currently, the only people who would even consider being attracted to you are the emos and if you wanna change your hair you'd probably wanna change your dress too and that means money and a big change, are you sure you're even that bothered enough to completely change the way you act and dress for something that has no guarantee of working.

The best you can do for now is change your attitude, you never know, it might do wonders for you...
    Being constructive:

Get a haircut.
    Get a decent face wash.
    Moisturise.
    Get daddy to teach you how to shave properly.
    Learn how to treat women as people.
    Start worrying about women when your balls have dropped.

That enough advice for starters?
    Stand up straight, smile, and make eye contact. Generally. But not in a weird way, obviously.
    As a girl of 15, I'd say get your fringe razored to just below your eyebrows, but kinda to an angle, and take some volume off the top and sides. Can't think of anyone famous right now, though..
    Wow

Wee bit insensitive, perhaps?

Anyone who hides behind their hair that much and posts about insecurity about their appearance, in whatever form, isn't exactly going to be feeling any better about themselves when people talk to them like that. Does nobody else here remember what it was like to be 14 and awkward and uncomfortable? Way to go with upping his self-esteem.

As Ballerina said, maybe pop down to the hairdressers and ask them what they think. They can look at your face shape and tell yo what kind of cuts would look good. Or if you have an idea of how you'd like to look (how YOU'D like to look, that is, not how you think girls would like you to look) then try and find it in a magazine and take that with you. The hairdresser can then adapt that kind of look to suit your face shape.

Remember, though, how you look is all about you. People are attracted to all kinds of different 'types'; and the chances are the type of girl you'd like is also the type that would like you. Don't let her walk past you thinking you're somebody else, just because you're trying to be someone you're not.
    my_name wrote:

You're gay? or just a chick magnet like me?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It confused me too at first.
    The second "paragraph" is a quotation of the OP though.
    Way to go with upping his self-esteem.

Are you actually telling us off now? 99% of his thread is utter bollocks. He usually has no respect for other people. Take a look at other threads he has started.

Burning, ask us again when you've changed your attitude. Calling girls sluts will get you nowhere.

All you have to do is be yourself. If you're someone else, then it won't work. You can always try being more romantic and so on but you can never change yourself. Try establishing some contact with the sensitive side and not the other side you've recently showed us.
    Blah wrote:
    its your attitude that needs changing not your hair

although to be fair it does need changing

both as urgent as each other, imo!

if you take nothing else away from this silly thread, young man, take this: men do NOT look good with mid-length hair. ever.
    kaffrin wrote:
    both as urgent as each other, imo!

if you take nothing else away from this silly thread, young man, take this: men do NOT look good with mid-length hair. ever.

I whole heartedlycantspell agree. With both.

:love::yum::heart: :flirt: :wave: :thumb: