Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Announcements is dead... Long live support!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just to let everyone know we've decided to do away with the announcements forum (as we don't really use it) and replace it with a forum for technical / web support for problems with the boards and the web site.

So, since everything always works you won't need it, but thought I'd let you know.

Comments

• Options
    Jim V wrote:
    So, since everything always works you won't need it

;)
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    So, since everything always works you won't need it,
    We're not falling for that one
  • Options
    Always working? On Tuesday night the boards threw me off all of a sudden and wouldn't let me back on till the next day! 'The technical team had been notified' though, so that's ok I guess ;)
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Just to let everyone know we've decided to do away with the announcements forum (as we don't really use it) and replace it with a forum for technical / web support for problems with the boards and the web site.

So, since everything always works you won't need it, but thought I'd let you know.
    im guessing it's not ment for when the board isn't working at all because that'd be just pointless :p:p
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    im guessing it's not ment for when the board isn't working at all because that'd be just pointless :p:p
    Dumbing down at TheSite? :p
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    I'm sure it'll be put to good use ;p.