Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Neighbours

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There will be something that stops her having a baby. I think that she will die in childbirth or something (I will cry, I like Steph) and Max will be left with the baby. It will be a boy and he will call it Stefan, or Stephen.

I hadn't noticed them getting fatter! Apart from Bree they just look normal. Sky is not too skinny which is good.

Omg I've just had a cool idea - Boyd and Janae will get pregnant and then married while still teenage. Oh yes, I should be a scriptwriter for Neighbours!
    Omg I've just had a cool idea - Boyd and Janae will get pregnant and then married while still teenage. Oh yes, I should be a scriptwriter for Neighbours!

I'm way ahead of you here, thanks to my (not always reliable) Aussie source. There's an AIDS scare, OMFG, how risque for Neighbours. :nervous:

But yes, you should change your degree to Aussie Soap Script"writing". :thumb:
    Steph will get AIDS, she gets everything else.
    Is your Aussie source a person or a website?

What other storylines should they have? This could get random and bizarre - brilliant!
    It's a person via their Granny, woo! I have also extracted a promise from them to drive me up to the Neighbours street when (if) I go to Oz. :hyper:

All I want out of Neighbours this year is a Susan/Karl reunion, even though he's not nearly good enough for her.

Though that said, I'd like a flesh-eating virus to take out Lyn if possible (maybe I should join that society), I don't think Ramsay Street has had one of those before...
    I've just found an AMAZING spoilers site which I will PM you the link to if you want it, when I have finished reading it and being gobsmacked and all.
    I've just found an AMAZING spoilers site which I will PM you the link to if you want it, when I have finished reading it and being gobsmacked and all.

Ooh yes, you must. :thumb:
    Neighbours is by far the cheesiest program I've ever seen in my life.
    Not as cheesy as Diagnosis Murder. (Which I also love :D)

The storyline I loved was when Sindi turned into a psycho - it was so cleverly done, they kind of slipped it in gradually and then all of a sudden she tries to kill Toadie!

That confused me for ages, i went away just before they got married and when i got back Sindi was in a mental hospital and it should all these things she had done.

How is Boyd going to become a doctor? He always came across as very thick.

How long did it take for that plane to crash after the bomb had gone off, the bomb went off and then half an hour later it finally crashed. You just gotta love Neighbours
    It didn't look like a very big bomb hehe. There was a scene where Paul said theyve run out of fuel, then it cut to Janelle or something, and then all of a sudden Serena is in the water.
    I hardly ever watch neighbours, but had to watch todays just because it's meant to be big. Oh how I laughed at the crappy acting! They seriously lacked in the special effects department. Hehe.

This thing about the AIDS, how do they get it or who from? :\
    I don't know, I think maybe Boyd? He can self diagnose himself again, hehe.
    I've just finished reading that spoiler site, took 2 hours! But I think I'm covered with what happens for the next ... 2 months or so. I need a life. Anyone want the link? probably not because you aren't as sad as me :p
    I don't know, I think maybe Boyd? He can self diagnose himself again, hehe.

From whatsisface who was having it away with Janae a while back, y'know the "bad boy" (yeah, in Neighbours terms maybe :lol: ).

Neighbours is cheesy as fuck, that's why I love it...although the regulars on the soundtrack ("One good reason why..." and its ilk) have disappeared recently... strange.
    Which bad boy? The one who tried to date rape Janae?
    My head is getting a bit muddled because I've just read what happens into about March time, whilst still trying to think about the now episodes.

What do you want most to happen within the next few months of Neighbours? Good or bad?

Oh and what did you mean about the soundtrack, I never really listen to it, apart from to sing along to the 'aaaaaaaaahaaaahhh' bit at the start.
    Oh and what did you mean about the soundtrack, I never really listen to it, apart from to sing along to the 'aaaaaaaaahaaaahhh' bit at the start.

Yeah I think he date-raped her...or something like that, I can't think with all these crazee storylines running through my head!

I refuse to believe you haven't recognised that they use the same three songs in almost every episode (or at least did 'til recently) - "One Good Reason" is the most played, but there's another one that goes "I'm outta here..." (they always play that at the end of a dramatic scene, God knows why!). The music is also cheese-central, I think all the stuff that's on is by artists on Mushroom Records (why else would they have that on the credits?)

I'm pleased to know my friends and I aren't the only ones who join in with the start of the credits...it's irresistible :blush::lol:
    Oh I remember the 'Im Outta here' one. I thought you meant the theme tune thingy.

Oh I love Neighbours SO much, it really brightens up my life. :D

So, what plotline would you most like to happen in 2006? :chin:
    I'd like Steph to survive childbirth and give birth to Rosemary's Baby 2.0, then all of Ramsay Street (except Harold, naturally) can become Satanists. They haven't had a good cult storyline since "Life Mechanics" har har.

It would be nice to see Summer as the victim of a sadistic serial killer too, maybe she could be offed with Paul's prosthetic leg for a bit of added drama. Then the killer could go after Ned, who is the least talented actor since...well, Stuart. That's saying something, since this is Neighbours....

What about you? Share your sad Neighbours fantasies with me, I promise I won't laugh (too loudly) ;):p
    Well I like happy things ... sometimes. Ok here goes:
    I want Janae and Boyd to have a baby and all because that would be an 'OMG liek u hav a baby nd ur still at skool' storyline, and also Janelle can do some shouting, she is good (well, shit) at that.

Erm I want Steph to have a baby and live happily ever after, I want Sky and Dylan to get back together

Oh and I want Paul to lose his other leg because then if he gets drunk he will be quite literally legless (:rolleyes: at me)

Summer should be run over or something (possibly by Harold in a stolen car) while Steph's baby is being born, because that's a reasonable amount of pain for her, but she still gets her baby. To remember Summer, they will call the baby Autumn, or something crap.

Dee comes back from the dead and her and Toadie get remarried

:D
    Dee comes back from the dead and her and Toadie get remarried

:D

Oh yes, I am with you on that! I can allow some degree of happiness of course, as long as it's balanced nicely with torturous pain...ideally that of Summer, so I love that part of the plan too. :p
    The car could belong to <insert shock storyline here>
    karls outburst :eek:

they are all going crazy in harolds house.
    KrAZy KArL!

I like the logic - Sky is ok so naturally Dylan will be too.

Connor is going very baldy!

It was funny how they all reacted when it was Paul who was found hehe.
    Oh I remember the 'Im Outta here' one. I thought you meant the theme tune thingy.

Oh I love Neighbours SO much, it really brightens up my life. :D

So, what plotline would you most like to happen in 2006? :chin:

The return of Mrs Mangel???????????
    I don't remember her! I only started watching properly in about 1999!
    im so gutted i missed it yesterday.

Heather, please link the spoilers site to the thread, people dont have to look if they dont want to!
    Haha, I'm immature and laughed my arse off when Dylan pounced on Connor and they were tussling in the seaweed.

Other than that it made me pretty sad, I cringed when Karl started ranting though (I have to agree about Susan's life being worth more - but old Hazza didn't like that craic!)
    Right, well too much neighbours gossip for me here.

Anyway...anyone remember Chris Cousins? I bet it was him that tried to bomb the plane, just because he's the only truly evil character neighbours have ever had.

Oh, and screw spoilers!
    http://nei.gfunk.org/
    Download the next 3 months :)

For the coming years plotlines, i wouild like the timmins written out of it in their entirity, and then the writers can stop bringing in distant relatives of toadie and stu. Oh and then we can bring back lance and anne, and tad and paul.
    Oh and libby can come back too...oh my darling libby... :heart:
    briggi and knee high stripey socks should set up their own neighbours thingy doo-daa. :p
    What kind of thingy doo-daa? :naughty:

I'll be back after my Latin lecture to play in this thread, bye for now!