Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rant & Rave

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm in a pretty mellow mood today, no need for moaning and such things.
    well i is closer to o than y is, but I can't perceive any difference in the actual typing time...
    boy boi... ner is the same.
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    well i is closer to o than y is, but I can't perceive any difference in the actual typing time...
    boy boi... ner is the same.
    awwwww shut up ok HABBIT boi and boy no difference i no (sorry know ) but still its easyer you jsut slip our finger over so thats why i do it ok jsut drop it already!
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    well i is closer to o than y is, .
    hmmm, i never considered that! I think you could be right. Only using letters that are right next to each other on the keyboard, could save you PRECIOUS MILLISECONDS EVERY DAY!!!!
    looking retarded is only a minor detail.
    and why do you care so much what it said i was talking to someone else not to you so....is it really such an issue!
    mickey06 wrote:
    and why do you care so much what it said i was talking to someone else not to you so....is it really such an issue!
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    hmmm, i never considered that! I think you could be right. Only using letters that are right next to each other on the keyboard, could save you PRECIOUS MILLISECONDS EVERY DAY!!!!
    looking retarded is only a minor detail.
    its not retared ok its called SLANG ok keep up with life PURLEASE! omg slang its faster and easier and it also makes more sense because you write the word HOW IT SOUND therefore making it easier to read because eveything is as it looks!
    No it doesn't it makes it MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER TO READ. Sort it out.
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    No it doesn't it makes it MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER TO READ. Sort it out.
    omg you are not my teacher so PLEASE STOP LECTUREING ME BOTH OF YOU FOR F***SAKES
    My word, you typed that out in full. No I'm not your teacher, I will not be grading you (that must be such a fun job), doesn't mean I'm not telling the truth.
    mickey06 wrote:
    omg you are not my teacher so PLEASE STOP LECTUREING ME BOTH OF YOU FOR F***SAKES

Haha.

Do you want people to read your posts or not?
    mickey06 wrote:
    its not retared ok its called SLANG ok keep up with life PURLEASE! omg slang its faster and easier and it also makes more sense because you write the word HOW IT SOUND therefore making it easier to read because eveything is as it looks!
    if you are 6 years old maybe its easier to spell phonetically, but its NOT PROPER ENGLISH. its one thing if you substitute the odd "you" for "U" or such like, and i can undertand it in a text message where you are limited to the amount of characters you can use, but on a public message board it does make you look like a 12 year old retard, and for this forum especially, its well known that its against forum etiquette.
    Youll get used to it.
    Its not just me. Nearly everyone on these boards hates it.
    well im SORRY! 8-| jeez god and YES i can type in full and i get perfectly fine grades thanks and i dont mind people reading the post (obviosly otherwise i wouldnt putem on here) but when people start going on AND ON AND ON at me for saying something that wasnt directed @ them it pisses me off...and for your information...i am 14years old and that is why i type in such a way...because it is what everyone else does and you fall into bad habbits!
    mickey06 wrote:
    well im SORRY! 8-| jeez god and YES i can type in full and i get perfectly fine grades thanks and i dont mind people reading the post (obviosly otherwise i wouldnt putem on here) but when people start going on AND ON AND ON at me for saying something that wasnt directed @ them it pisses me off...and for your information...i am 14years old and that is why i type in such a way...because it is what everyone else does and you fall into bad habbits!
    its still against forum etiquette honey.
    Do a search, everyone who comes on here using text talk gets flamed.
    ITS THE LAW
    Get out of the bad habits, it is BETTER for you if you do it now. It's is basic good manners to type in full and this is a public board, anyone can read and reply to your posts.
    so, who's mickey then?
    its still against forum etiquette honey.
    Do a search, everyone who comes on here using text talk gets flamed.
    ITS THE LAW
    no i didnt :S
    so, who's mickey then?
    IM MI©KEY! MEMEME! why who else would be? :S
    byby

Screw this i may have stared this thread but im not coming back on it i get far to much abuse for being Me screw all of you :wave: :mad:
    well seeing as you have :flirt:'s and :heart:'s i thought it might be your boyfriend.

but perhaps you either love yourself or are a flirty 14 year old.
    well seeing as you have :flirt:'s and :heart:'s i thought it might be your boyfriend.

but perhaps you either love yourself or are a flirty 14 year old.
    is there a PROBLEM with flirting @ 14 and mi©key is my nickname and none of you need to no my proper name because you wouldn't care anyway and yes i love my self but im not obsesd if you dont lovee yourself then you think theres somthing wrong with the way u look...
    jeeeez i was only asking! thought you'd gone, anyway?
    I thought you weren't coming back?

Now really though, people weren't trying to abuse you they were just trying to be helpfull and give you advice because if you do go around typing like that people will get sick of it and then you will see the 'abuse'
    mickey06 wrote:
    is there a PROBLEM with flirting @ 14 and mi©key is my nickname and none of you need to no my proper name because you wouldn't care anyway and yes i love my self but im not obsesd if you dont lovee yourself then you think theres somthing wrong with the way u look...
    since when is loving yourself about the way you look stacie?
    yeah...but it's a habbit and yes i was trying to stop but its bloody hard once you get into doing it espeshaly when you are talking on MSN at the same time...i'm sorry guys :( :wave:
    stacie wtf stacie?
    wait one min...how do you know all this and for the record my names not stacie
    It's kim isn't it :p
    how did you figure that :)
    Freda?
    mickey06 wrote:
    yeah...but it's a habbit and yes i was trying to stop but its bloody hard once you get into doing it espeshaly when you are talking on MSN at the same time...i'm sorry guys :( :wave:
    how about you don't do it on MSN and just learn to type properly.