Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Will's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Spin of from the do you have a Will thread, for those who don't have a will or even do,

who would you leave what in your will if you had to create one now?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    myself, I would demand everything i own be cremated with me tbh
    Stingy cunt..
    If I died today then I'd leave all the things that I've inherited (jewellery, antique books etc) from my Nana to my niece. I don't personally have anything that I've accrued that is worth leaving to anyone...

Ideally, though, I'll die old and rich and be able to leave money and all manner of nice things for my own children/grandchildren/dogs/the donkey sanctuary. :p
    Hellfire wrote:
    Stingy cunt..

oyer
    The rules in Scotland are different, spouses and children have rights to the estate to matter what you say in your will. I think it is 1/3 each. I.e. 1/3 to the spouse and 1/3 shared between the children. The remaining third (minus debts and liabilities) can be given to whomever I like: probably my family anyway or some charity.
    i dont wanna die :(
    I have nothing so not much. God knows who I'd give my belongings to in the future though. Trying not to think of death and it's entailments too much like.

Love your sig btw Panthro.
    The flat would be sold with the money going to my mum and dad for what I owe them the degu would go to Graeme with his mouses.
    Apart from that there's nothing really worth leaving so friends and family could fight over it all, with Graeme, my brother and his girlfriend getting first pick.
    turlough wrote:
    Love your sig btw Panthro.

:thumb:

Song with Irish lyrics, with an crap name...
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I've got nowt to give away >.<
    I'd just let my mates and family fight over my stuff. Tho if I have any money it would get left to my partner/kids if I had them at the time.
    Everything to Rainbow Brite :)
    Everything to Rainbow Brite :)
    an idea i think everyone on these boards should consider!!!!!! :hyper: :p
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    id leave most to my dad, and my mates can all squabble! lol! but they will obv be all grieving so much they wont care less bout squabbling! lol!
    Ha because i am slightly morbid i was talking about this with my boyfriend the other day. Of the money that i have i said he could have £300 to clear his over draft and the rest can go to a nice animal charity or something. Other than that i haven't got a house or a car or anything worth much, so charity shop my clothes and do what you like really :p
    i don't have anything to leave!

my friends would no doubt squabble over my handbag/accessories collection and the only thing i'd be able to leave my parents is the mounting debts that i am accruing being a student!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    the only thing i'd be able to leave my parents is the mounting debts that i am accruing being a student!
    so very true actually...and highly depressing when u think of it!
    Will's what? Tired? Masturbating? Gone for a drink?
    what?!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I can't even bring myself to think of what I'd write in my will! Either because I really don't want to die so I'm subconsciously blocking my thinking process on the matter, or maybe because I don't have much to leave anyway.
    I promised my dad he'd get my simba.
    i personally do not own much that anyone would really want!! except my car... and i guess id give that to my dad seeing as he's the one who bought it for me!!! all my rubbishy bits and bobs would go to my little sisters i guess!!
    Well to answer my own thread i'd have to say

Gamecube and Games to my girlfriend as i know she likes Prince of Persia, :P
    Stereo to my Girlfriend as i know she would use it
    Pc to my brother as he could salavage something from it
    Clothes to charity
    Mp3 player and Cd player to my bro as he'll use it
    Tv to my mum for her room, i know she'd want it
    dvd to my girlfriend, her one is dying
    My Silver pendent to my girlfriend, it means alot to me (aswell as the other two she gave me)
    Mices to my girlfriend, she'd look after them
    Books to my girlfriend as she'd read them and use them unlike rest of my family
    Movies shared between people who want them.
    Any money left over used on my funeral, any left shared equally to my girlfriend and mother.

i think thats it
    your poor parents don't get a lot!
    Heehee, "mices" made me laugh. :p
    there isn't much my mum would want except my tv and cash. she hates my mice, and the rest is.. well not her thing..
    briggi wrote:
    Heehee, "mices" made me laugh. :p
    yeah i just noticed that :blush:
    Doncha think though, alot of the stuff you have is plain and utter shit to anybody else. Just toss it. Let people pick through and take what they want, don't force some poop on others.

My mans an only child though, so when his parents go he gets is all, we get a dog :hyper: (thats the only one i care about, screw the house and the cash, I want princess :p)
    like what? Stereo? it's bloody £500 worth im not throwing that out.. i also know people would want this stuff so.. :P
    It'll all go to whoever the fuck wants it. Except for my important things, like Bear. Bear will go to either Lewin, or my significant other if I have one. My CD's will all be sold to pay for the party people are going to have to celebrate my death :yes:.