Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

London Meety meet 2006

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Franki wrote:
    :D hell yes!

Mr. James - my train doth arrive at about 5 past. However, likelyhood that it will be late: high. Also, when I go back from London, it never does that spiel about "welcome to this One railway service to Braintree". ;(.
    Well it did when I went on it so there.

I suppose I'll ring you when I get in and we can meet at Liverpool St or something.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT wrote:
    Well it did when I went on it so there.

I suppose I'll ring you when I get in and we can meet at Liverpool St or something.
    Well you must be special.

That sounds like a good plan tbh.
  • Options
    Woah, look at all the people going. It makes me want to go.
  • Options
    Woah, look at all the people going. It makes me want to go.

Come Claire :D. It'll rock :D
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    Come Claire :D. It'll rock :D

I dunno if I can afford it. And it's like, 3/4 hours away even by train. :chin:
  • Options
    Well I'm coming and so is Steph so stfu whinging and get booking trains. They were still cheap when I booked mine the other day!
  • Options

You know you want to :p
  • Options
    " This is the Southern service to London Victoria calling at:

Shoreham by Sea, Hove, Haywards Heath, Gatwick Airport, East Croydon, Clapham Junction and London Victoria"

im gay
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:

Shoreham by Sea, Hove, Haywards Heath, Gatwick Airport, East Croydon, Clapham Junction and London Victoria"

im gay

LOL, I'm just as sad tho! My excuse is I get the same train everyday tho

Platform 1 for the 08 00 service to Moorgate, calling at Radlett, Elstreet and Borehamwood, West Hampstead, Kings Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Moorgate :p
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:

im gay

Yeah but it wont be becuase of the sodding maintence works. More like
    "This is the Southern service to London Victoria calling at:
    Lancing, East Worthing, Worthing, West Worthing, Durington, Goring, Angmering, Littlehampton, Three Bridges, Gatwick Aiport, East Croydon, Clapham Junction and London Victoira" (2 fucking hours to get there and the last train back that route is at about 7 or something silly)

And I can do all the stops from brighton to portsmouth harbour (dont ask) but I will look very strange if I do it.
  • Options
    Lancing, East Worthing, Worthing, West Worthing, Durington, Goring, Angmering, Littlehampton, Three Bridges, Gatwick Aiport, East Croydon, Clapham Junction and London Victoira" (2 fucking hours to get there and the last train back that route is at about 7 or something silly)

And I can do all the stops from brighton to portsmouth harbour (dont ask) but I will look very strange if I do it.

ohhhh are you going? ;O
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Well I'm coming and so is Steph so stfu whinging and get booking trains. They were still cheap when I booked mine the other day!

Show me where they are cheap!
  • Options

Can you not get the Thameslink in at all to Kings Cross?
  • Options
    Can you not get the Thameslink in at all to Kings Cross?

engineering works... ;[
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    engineering works... ;[

aw pants. Hope that doesnt affect me coming from the other end of the Thamelink then
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    engineering works... ;[

Between brighton and three bridges and lewes and three bridges. Therfore coming in from the north you should be okay.
    jake0 wrote:
    ohhhh are you going?

About 95% sure yes. Its just a bitch that the engineering works are on. I have gone to long way round before to london and its really annoying and boring. Plus it takes me about half an hour to get to the station so I'll get up at far to early for me on a sunday. If you want to keep me company on the train you are more then welcome.
  • Options
    Between brighton and three bridges and lewes and three bridges. Therfore coming in from the north you should be okay.

About 95% sure yes. Its just a bitch that the engineering works are on. I have gone to long way round before to london and its really annoying and boring. Plus it takes me about half an hour to get to the station so I'll get up at far to early for me on a sunday. If you want to keep me company on the train you are more then welcome.

so you're going the long way? up through arundel and so?
  • Options
    I haven't got a clue how i'll do it, i'm sure I'll look at the train stuff on saturday night or something...
  • Options
    This is the 08.24 GNER service to London Kings Cross, calling at Wakefield Westgate, Doncaster, Newark Northgate, Grantham, Peterborough and London Kings Cross ;o
  • Options
    Show me where they are cheap!
    10.23 Off Stockport, 21.45 off Euston = 25.00 return. Problem is the cheap ones steph booked down on the 9.23 are gone.
  • Options
    Count me out guys.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Count me out guys.
    Fag.
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Fag.

I can nay afford it, plus im only getting back from visiting a friend on the saturday evening. i dont want to have to spend my whole weekend on trains!
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I can nay afford it, plus im only getting back from visiting a friend on the saturday evening. i dont want to have to spend my whole weekend on trains!
    Could be worse places....
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    "This is the 10minutes late train from Enfield town to London Liverpool street, calling at Enfield town, Bush Hill Park, Edmonton Green, Silver Street, White Hart Lane, Bruce Grove, Seven Sisters, Stamford Hill, Stoke Newington, Rectory Road, Hackney Downs, London Fields, Cambridge Heath, Bethnal Green and London Liverpool Street"

I've done that journey far too many times >.<
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    London Liverpool Street

That's where I work :)
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    10.23 Off Stockport, 21.45 off Euston = 25.00 return. Problem is the cheap ones steph booked down on the 9.23 are gone.

I can't book them til next Friday, so those tickets I want will most probably have gone then too. Gutted.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    That's where I work :)
    :o
  • Options
    Omgosh bump tbh.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Omgosh bump tbh.

It died because i announced I would not be there obviously.