Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thinking too much

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guy's and girls, how are we all?

Don't know if this has been a topic posted before but here goes....

I've always been a thinker but at the moment been thinking way too much, about everything really but mainly my relastionships with friends and my girlfriend and also the way i'm feeling etc etc.

I feel a little insercure sometimes so maybe this has something to do with it but I dunno, is this normal?

Any thoughts?

ta!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    killbill wrote:
    Hi guy's and girls, how are we all?

Don't know if this has been a topic posted before but here goes....

I've always been a thinker but at the moment been thinking way too much, about everything really but mainly my relastionships with friends and my girlfriend and also the way i'm feeling etc etc.

I feel a little insercure sometimes so maybe this has something to do with it but I dunno, is this normal?

Any thoughts?

ta!

It's normal, some people are just thinkers by nature. You can put it to your advantage. If you're worried then you obviously become pre-occupied with thinking - once the worries passes you'll return to your normal state.
    i think way too much! bout everythin! but i always have done! i over think stuff! n get upset bout things that may happen or have....im just too sensitive! im crap at making decisions though!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    yeah id agree, its normal. im a complete worrier and think about things all the time. i wouldnt worry too much unless it starts really affecting you id try sort it out professionally. but i often find writing everything down, and talking it through with someone helps and it often makes u realise how trivial things really are, although they feel enormous issues in your head!!
    You think you think too much :chin:

But yes, I agree with whatshiscookie said, that some people are just thinkers. So long as its not like obsessive on a certian topic. Be thankful your a thinker and not a blank numbnut ;)
    yep..maybe start an online blog?
    aggree,

writting things down and talking to people certainly helps! I mainly get paranoid about being alone and or my girlfriend leaving me, which (I hope, he he) isn't going to happend and stuff. Just very sensitive and think about every little word that gets said to me and also analise it which isn't always healthy.

Oh well, just have to get on with it!
    0805070184.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

luby will kill me
    0805070184.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

luby will kill me

hehehe..why?
    if you're ever overthinking and getting into a state, getting some Rescue Remedy spray/drops might help you. it's a herbal- well floral- remedy that i find works for me and i've lent it to friends when they've been stressing too, and in cases it can realyl work! any good herbal shop should have a supply.