Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Summer 2006

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Wheres everyone going/ thinking of going on holiday this year?

ive just booked my 2 week holiday to Malia in July. yep! :yes:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    One week in Cyprus in May with the boyfriend and a week in July in the New Forest with him and his dog.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    No idea. What's the point anyway? All places are just as lonely, just the settings change.
    Sorry, I'm just not in a good mood.
  • Options
    Am hoping to have a couple of months in the US with the boyfriend, starting off in Seattle (staying with a friend) and then maybe heading over to Vancouver Island and seeing as much as possible of BC. Alternatively staying with my ex-sister-in-law (I know...) in Chicago and doing some sight/state-seeing with that as a base.

Have got a skiing holiday to look forward to before that *is excited*. :D
  • Options
    3 weeks in Florida doing all the themeparks. Heaven for me! Then a weekend at Center Parcs with close relatives. And then possibly going to Portugal with my friends family, all paid for :)
  • Options
    Well. I´m in Ecuador at the moment, will be in Russia from March, Buenos Aires for Christmas and possibly Cork in the summer if I can.
  • Options
    got Amsterdam in march, planning on going back to Riga in May, Tallinn/Bratislava/Budapest sometime over the summer if i can afford it, and then away somewhere warm for xmas. this all depends on cash flow, but thats the plan
  • Options
    I'm hoping to combine my holiday with a work trip somewhere preferably south america - so it will probably the cheapest place I can get a flight to from Colombia (saving travelling round colombia till my spanish is a bit better!). Or alternatively I might just hire a house in the south of france or portugal for a week or two.
  • Options
    Well summer doesn't necessairly mean holiday, but I'm going to Dublin with my brother this March if that counts.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Alternatively staying with my ex-sister-in-law (I know...) in Chicago and doing some sight/state-seeing with that as a base.

Oh you totally forgot whoring with me :p
  • Options
    Im booking my holiday also to Malia in the next couple of weeks! Going in July aswel, cant wait!! All lookign so expensive at the mo though so still hoping for something cheaper!
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    Im booking my holiday also to Malia in the next couple of weeks! Going in July aswel, cant wait!! All lookign so expensive at the mo though so still hoping for something cheaper!

how much have you been quoted? ours for £400 for 2 weeks, but thats cheaper than we got last year for one week in magaluf
  • Options
    cheapest weve had is about 450! and was looking more towards the 400 line!! Only 50quid, but its alot when your skint!! Whove you booked with?
  • Options
    x~*Nat*~x wrote:
    cheapest weve had is about 450! and was looking more towards the 400 line!! Only 50quid, but its alot when your skint!! Whove you booked with?

thompsons i think,. we got a group discount because there was 10 of us, so we saved about £30 each
  • Options
    I'm planning on going to Finland to stay with my dad's friends. Should be really good, I haven't been away anywhere for ages!
  • Options
    Costa Rica for 6 weeks, then flying to South America to see Brazil, Argentina, Chile for a couple of months.. Bit of change from my normal Crete or Ibiza clubbing-type holidays!
  • Options
    Hopefully i shall have a job by the summer and thus can afford to finally get to ibiza for the first time with my friends :)