Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Candy / Hippy Flipping info.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know much about either of these...

I might be trying Mushrooms and xtc soon. Supposed to be a very nice combination.
I have done them both individually a fair old amount of times... but not together.

I read its best to do the shrooms first, wait till your fully up on them, then do a pill... think this is the best way? Or is it better the other way round?

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    ive done it quite a few times and no, i think its definatly better to take the shrooms afterwards

ive found that ecstasy kills the trip

a nice strong cup of mushie tea does wonders later on in the early hours when the ecstasy starts wearing off .... ecstasy kicks in again a wee bit and the trip is good ...
  • Options
    Whenever i took them i took the shrooms then ate pills a couple of hours later, was well mangled but the e took over but still had trippy vision and had no paranoia at all even though i ended up in a club.

But still hands down has to be acid and pills together.
  • Options
    haha, kinda sounds like a waste
  • Options
    definatly not :)
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    But still hands down has to be acid and pills together.

Yeah I heard that... I just cant get my hands on acid at the moment!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Anyone know much about either of these...

I might be trying Mushrooms and xtc soon. Supposed to be a very nice combination.
    I have done them both individually a fair old amount of times... but not together.

I read its best to do the shrooms first, wait till your fully up on them, then do a pill... think this is the best way? Or is it better the other way round?

Cheers!

Personally i'd take the E first and make sure i was properly up before taking the mushies...if you get paranoid from the magic mushrooms then taking E on top could make the paranoia far worse.

E can overpower the magic mushrooms somewhat but generally i think it's certainly a worthwhile combination.
  • Options
    shrooms then e ...or acid then e ...or acid then speed ...or shrooms then speed.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I would definately take the E first and then be careful with the Shrooms.

I have taken obscene amounts of acid before whilst pilled up and enjoyed it immensley. :yes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    You guys have gotta be either druglords or pretty damn rich to take that much shit in one night. I usually take everything seperately, aside from mixing pills/compensating during comedown. Weed is cheap, so taking that with anything is fine, but DAMN-if I have acid AND shrooms I'd take them seperately on different nights...my broke ass can't afford to blow that much of my stash at one time...
  • Options
    £1 a pill and £80 for a kilo ofshrooms then .. didnt cost too much :thumb:
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

80 for over 2 pounds of shrooms, fuck i wish i knew your dealer :rolleyes:
  • Options
    1 for a pill of X?! :shocking: Holy shit!
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

Or the shrooms are free when your growing your own! *Cough* *Cough* :thumb:
  • Options
    Do we have to wait for LadyJade to remind you lot this is a public forum and you really shouldnt discuss how well connected you are or how you are producing a class A drug in your house?!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    1 for a pill of X?! :shocking: Holy shit!

Drugs are cheap here.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've taken acid and e's at a nightclub and it was a great experience, though you'll find yourself sitting down for 3 seconds and jumping back up again and moving for a few minutes and repeating then process all night.

I've taken mushrooms, e's, coke,speed,alcohol and blow in one day at a festivel...quite mangled, couldn't breathe for a while...very trippy comedown!
  • Options
    Lets not let this wander off into a dick measuring contest, if you get too messy on anything you cant really enjoy it anyway and the whole thing becomes a dangerous waste of time.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Lets not let this wander off into a dick measuring contest, if you get too messy on anything you cant really enjoy it anyway and the whole thing becomes a dangerous waste of time.

Just because you're a lightweight ;)

ETA: I don't think what I said falls into the dick measuring contest, I also said that if you take them drugs there's a possibility you might stop breathing and have a very trippy comedown...hardly a good buzz!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Just because you're a lightweight ;)

ETA: I don't think what I said falls into the dick measuring contest, I also said that if you take them drugs there's a possibility you might stop breathing and have a very trippy comedown...hardly a good buzz!

I wasnt getting at you mate, I know you were just answering the question, but you know how it goes with blokes a lot of the time, it ends up with 'I can take double anything you can' you then all do too much, dont remember the night at all and feel terrible the next day.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    80 for over 2 pounds of shrooms, fuck i wish i knew your dealer :rolleyes:

they were legal, thats how cheap you could get them..
    bongbudda wrote:
    Do we have to wait for LadyJade to remind you lot this is a public forum and you really shouldnt discuss how well connected you are or how you are producing a class A drug in your house?!

you don't have to be well connected to get pills for £1 a touch ..
  • Options
    Well i would think theres something hidden behind that sentence :yes:

..... to the quote. but wow things are so cheap over there. around here like mushies cost like 30 US a piece..... then again like u said they WERE legal there. then also tend to be kind hard to get around here.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:

Agreed, although I must admit if I could get X that cheap I wouldn't skimp on the dosage. But as for taking coke, X, speed, alcohol and so on all in the same night...dude, pass that shit around a bit! Not just a waste, but the comedown would be nightmare...*shudder*
  • Options
    But as for taking coke, X, speed, alcohol and so on all in the same night...dude, pass that shit around a bit! Not just a waste, but the comedown would be nightmare...*shudder*

Dude it was a festivel, the shit was getting passed to me!

Yea comedown was weird, saw rainbows coming out of the ground with mushroom clouds in them :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Dunno about takin all them at once...

but I have always enjoyed coming down off mushrooms... its one of the most relaxing feelings I have ever had...

Just lay down on your bed with some nice food!
    As long as you get a nice bit of sleep I always feel quite refreshed the next day too...
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

Yea comedown was weird, saw rainbows coming out of the ground with mushroom clouds in them :crazyeyes

Sounds like i need to take a trip over there for some festivals.....
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

Hate to sound like a buzzkill, but I'd be stashing that shit for later, lol...

...sounds like one wild comedown though:thumb:
  • Options
    E are crap, you can not trust what they put in there anymore and it is so fucking weak... Shrooms are fun... a bit weak for my taste but if you have enough it's all good... I would said do the shrooms only... I'm sorry, but I just hate e... they are expensive for the little they do...

But if you want some efficient cheap and drug, use ketamine :yum:
    and if you want to combine...

Try Ketamine & Speed, or just plein ketamine :yum: , excellent combo and if you speed is quite yellow make you a nice white and yellow line to take...

Micropoint + Ketamine is not bad too... Micropoint first as ketamine will take over and when Ketamine go away the micropoint start to push...

Really nice...

;)
  • Options
    Ket is class C now by the way.
  • Options
    but I just hate e... they are expensive for the little they do...

theyre not expensive! though they're shit when you're over with your honeymoon

agree 100%, ketamine is some bang for your buck :thumb:
  • Options
    Didn't know ya could get ket here, definately can't get it from where I'm from anyway.

E's aren't expensive unless you're a homeless tramp.