Home› Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

mega come down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Never had one like ths before (did a fair few pills last nite). Hearing things, cant piss, randomly black out every so often, constant pins n needles in my left foot. is this normal for a harsh come down? is there a way i can speed up the recovery process?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thats why I've pretty much quit
    Eat some healthy food like salad, vegetables, oily fish, fruit. Get some sleep. You'll be OK in a few days.
    Blagsta wrote:

Aye, the more and longer you use the more them sort of feelings are prevelant and longer lasting.

Johnny, you're head is up your hole. That's the simple way of saying it!
    Whos johnny? i dont really do em that much nemore. every time i do i remember why. never had this bad before tho,.
    Mega..DETH
    Drink water, take vitamins, eat, sleep.
    :)

Edit: oh, and i do beleive you are johnny :D
    Get something to eat if you can, have a shower and maybe a small spliff and hit the bed.

Or if you really can bring yourself go out and get pissed, might not be a good idea though.
    Blagsta wrote:

Likewise.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Eat some healthy food like salad, vegetables, oily fish, fruit. Get some sleep. You'll be OK in a few days.
    true ...and drag yourself into the shower and realy clean up physicly ...shave etc ...and sleep.
    I find valium a life saver on a comedown if you can get hold of it. Not something you want to make a habit of, but if you're suffering...
    addicted7 wrote:
    I find valium a life saver on a comedown if you can get hold of it. Not something you want to make a habit of, but if you're suffering...

i used to find taking vallium, or other downers made me feel worse when i i woke up. bath/shower/ nice ribena and a spliff before going to bed
    i used to find taking vallium, or other downers made me feel worse when i i woke up. bath/shower/ nice ribena and a spliff before going to bed

next time eat really well before you go out, have a big fuck off chinese.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    next time eat really well before you go out, have a big fuck off chinese.

I always used to have something with plenty of salt when I went clubbing because I used to sweat so much when dancing. How much difference that makes I don't know.
    Weekender Offender 

Yeah, it's horrible waking up after too much vallium. Don't really understand why people take them for recreation.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Yeah, it's horrible waking up after too much vallium. Don't really understand why people take them for recreation.

I never get that. I always come around and it feels like I've slept like a baby.

I wouldn't use them recreationally. Have done a few times in the past but everyone just ends up rubbered lying around the place. It fucks you up.
    I've heard voices before now once, was a bit freaky but I ignored them and went to sleep. As for not being able to piss, if they're good pills I find it hard to piss till I come down anyway. Black outs surely can't be a good sing though....take it easy.
    Lol, shit this I laughed when I saw this thread name..."Mega comedown!!!" by Jonny_super_generic_name_22. Anyway, I always eat something (I know it's hard with no appetite, but you gotta force yourself anyway), take a shower and lie down with something distracting andf constant like a fan or repetitive techno music. I feel better in no time. Then again, this is from the guy that still partially enjoy comedowns after experiancing them for over half a decade, so I may just be wierd...
    Spliffie wrote:

ive found it all depends on how much sleep you get .. definatly a bit groggy no matter what but if you get up without sleeping enough you're still a zombie
    Fuck that, waking up after loads of valium must be one of the best feelings going... still dosey n wobbly from the night before, quality if you don't really have anything important the following day!

Much prefer it over opiate irritation. Valium is the comedown drug imo, especially with a nice bit of smoke but smoking without the vallys may make you a lil para so I take it easy when I can feel myself sorta slipping.

As far as external factors go- Shower, really good wash/brushing teeth etc, tidy/comfy room, tv and/or good tunes- maybe a mate or two and a bite to eat and you will definately feel better, even if your head is still up your arse.

Nothing worse than the type of comedown were whatever you do it just feels wrong and shitty, just try to chill and maybe do a couple of daft little rewarding things like tidying up etc if your up for it.
    addicted7 wrote:
    I never get that. I always come around and it feels like I've slept like a baby.

I wouldn't use them recreationally. Have done a few times in the past but everyone just ends up rubbered lying around the place. It fucks you up.

Well, i usually only take maybe one vallium if i'm struggling to sleep and i don't feel any worse for it the next day. I took loads once though and was thrown out of a supermarket for being so out of it. Total hangover the next day.

Anyone ever noticed people getting violent when they mix alcohol with vallium? I've seen it happen a few times...
    Spliffie wrote:
    Anyone ever noticed people getting violent when they mix alcohol with vallium? I've seen it happen a few times...

Yet another reason (on top of the OD risk) that those two should never be mixed.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Well, i usually only take maybe one vallium if i'm struggling to sleep and i don't feel any worse for it the next day. I took loads once though and was thrown out of a supermarket for being so out of it. Total hangover the next day.

I haven't seen people getting violent but I've seen some pretty fucked up and strange behaviour.

I don't think there's many things that can make you as 'out of it' looking as valium. I certainly wouldn't like to walk around public on them! I'd imagine walking became very difficult? They actually turn you into the living dead if you take too many.
    Addicted7; That is one of the better Hunter quotes, did you see how they sent him off? Depp paid $2 million for it out of his own pocket.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Addicted7; That is one of the better Hunter quotes, did you see how they sent him off? Depp paid $2 million for it out of his own pocket.

Yes. It was quite spectacular by the looks of things.

A friend told me that there is a dvd (not sure if it's released yet) about the making of the Gonzo monument. Do you know the name - I might look for it on amazon.
    I've got the previous video by the bloke who did the one of the send off. Its 'Breakfast with Hunter' and its available from www.breakfastwithhunter.com I think, they may have the new DVD on there.