Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

another teacher has died

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My friend's little brother was knocked off his bike by one of the tech teacher's mother's. He was 14 and the tech teacher had to move away because of the abuse he was getting. One of my friend's in my little brother's year died of a brain heamorrage, she was 17, and my best friend from school died last year of a pulmonary embolism, he was 20.
    That is 3 of about 16 sudden deaths (not all of them kids from the school) and counting in the last 3 years of people I knew or people close to people close to me (If that makes sense). Considering my school had 400 odd pupils and the island I lived on has around 4000 that's pretty bad.
  • Options
    what a depressing thread
  • Options
    Life can't exist without death.
  • Options
    When I was at school our Headmaster was giving a safety demonstration in a science lesson. It was obviously a demonstration in what NOT to do, because he managed to chop two of his fingers off! :D It wasn't too long after that he went away "on a course" for about 6 or 7 months. Rumour had it he'd gone away to dry out.
  • Options
    I don't think anyone died whilst I was at school. If they did, I don't remember... my GCSE English teacher died a couple of Christmas ago after I'd left, which was pretty sad as he had a wife and two young kids. Think he had a heart attack.
  • Options
    well december 04, the head of year 11 was a p.e teacher, he was only 42 and in good health, was married and had 2 young kids. His daughter was in our 6th form. He just suddely collasped while teaching and died in hospital from a heart attack.
    The guy that died yesterday, i'm guessing it was a heart attack because he was taken ill and had to go to hospital then died. He was a big bloke too.
  • Options
    at the begining of year 11 my R.E teacher died, but as far as i know only one student died while i was at school, more of them got pregnant and had babies though.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    at the begining of year 11 my R.E teacher died, but as far as i know only one student died while i was at school, more of them got pregnant and had babies though.
    lol, theres also 2 girls in my year that have just had babies, aparrantly a girl that left a few months ago that no one likes is coming back and is pregnant
  • Options
    One of my teachers died this week and we get the day of on friday! I feel quite selfish feeling happy about that fact.. but oh well..