Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I need a woman rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry for anybody who reads my lj, this is the same, I just need a rant because I doubt my boyfriend wants to hear this ;) But my period is just killing me. I swear I must have a hole in my uterous or something where extra blood is coming from.
I'm on estrostep. Its one of those where each of the three weeks is a different hormone level. Low at first then high at the end then a week of blanks. Well on the 5th I lost a pill and did not end up taking one. On the seventh I started bleeding. Friday and Saturday I was down to just a spot here and there. Today I started my blank pills and now I'm bleeding like the first day of my period again. God I can't wait for this week to be over. How annoying.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sometimes so thankful I dont get all this shit. I feel for you hun :)

ETA: woo 1000th post. :D
    ugh ive been on mine all the time ive been ill....i dont have the most comfortable periods either...i have prescribed painkillers for it but i'm considering the pill
    why do we have periods for the best part of our lives? i want to be a little girl again :(
    you probably feel 10 times worse when youre pregnant too
    I'm sometimes so thankful I dont get all this shit. I feel for you hun :)

ETA: woo 1000th post. :D

Why don't you get it, I'm jelous.
    I was on the shot for a little over 3 years. Everybody else I knew on that didn't get their period, mine still came :p I'm just destined to bleed. God send me menapause.
    my_name wrote:
    Why don't you get it, I'm jelous.
    I was on the shot for a little over 3 years. Everybody else I knew on that didn't get their period, mine still came :p I'm just destined to bleed. God send me menapause.
    Coz I've got polycystic ovaries and just dont bleed. Ever. :D
    Coz I've got polycystic ovaries and just dont bleed. Ever. :D

Aww, I want polycystic ovaries too ;)
    I used to get the worst pain EVER when on my period, when I was younger, so bad that I used to pass out. But now as I've got older, its not nearly as bad- I haven't got a clue why either, I'm just thankful!

This pain was when I first started (ages 12-16) Now I'm 18 and I just get mild pain.
    Bla, thist ime of the month it just seems regular. shove a tampon up me, whoope de do da i'll be doing it for the next thirty years. in the end I'd rather know i'm not having a baby than be bleeding for half a damn month. I just spent a day with my best friend who spent the last few weeks wishing she had had an abortion because her husband that she married becaus he was the father is such a slacker.
    Ballerina wrote:
    i'm considering the pill

Me as well. My periods are always painful. And what made my last one worse was that instead of just being in pain the day I come, I was in pain until I'd come off. Also, in the past I've been in so much pain I've either been sick (this could be something else though?) or can't move...
    Ballerina wrote:
    i want to be a little girl again :(

you are...! :p

no offence intended. :)
    OH god I just remembered I forgot my pill today. Am I retarded? Are the inactive pills missable? Does it matter if you take them or not?
    you are...! :p

no offence intended. :)
    i mean as in before puberty...