Home Anything Goes
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

What is your name?

124

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jake James Orpin at your service.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Paul, just Paul.. None of this middle nameness...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Matt Johnson is the name. But my friends call me "Dude".
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Matt Johnson is the name. But my friends call me "Dude".
    Where's my car?[/american steryotype]

    God, couldn't you have a silly US name? Like Randy? That always gets me.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    You blatantly know that's not true :p.

    I have decided I quite like my name. I used to hate it, because it was different, but now I like it for the same reason. I've not met another Frances, tbh. I feel all unique. Makes me feel old though, so I don't use it often.

    I dislike my middle name, but only as a middle name. I like it as a first name, but not a middle. (Emily, for the record).

    Yes you have, at the London meet. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lu_C wrote:
    No prizes for guessing my name :rolleyes: .

    :yeees:

    Or mine!

    My dad named me when i was born, so was never going to be anything else...however when people forget my name they always, strangely, call me Claire...everyone. How bizarre! :eek:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my name is Natalie, most people call me Nat :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rachael
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hayley but I hate it and thus everyone calls me Hales instead... Much better lol!

    Cant stand my two middle names though *rolls eyes*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Rich-E wrote:
    I'm half Polish for starters. My initials are RKME, the K's Polish, and the M...well... not exactly a common name.

    it's not kazimierz, by any chance, is it?

    that's my brother's middle name and he's less than impressed with the whole deal. he can't even spell it, and has to get his driving licence out every time he fills in a form. i find it hilarious.

    my mum had a polish middle name lined up for me too, but my dad flat out refused to let her use it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    You blatantly know that's not true :p.

    I have decided I quite like my name. I used to hate it, because it was different, but now I like it for the same reason. I've not met another Frances, tbh. I feel all unique. Makes me feel old though, so I don't use it often.

    I dislike my middle name, but only as a middle name. I like it as a first name, but not a middle. (Emily, for the record).

    Better had do. :impissed:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    I have decided I quite like my name. I used to hate it, because it was different, but now I like it for the same reason. I've not met another Frances, tbh. I feel all unique. Makes me feel old though, so I don't use it often.

    i used to be like that with my name. people used to take the piss and think i was posh. but now i really like it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kaffrin wrote:
    it's not kazimierz, by any chance, is it?

    that's my brother's middle name and he's less than impressed with the whole deal. he can't even spell it, and has to get his driving licence out every time he fills in a form. i find it hilarious.

    my mum had a polish middle name lined up for me too, but my dad flat out refused to let her use it.
    Nope, not Kazimierz. My mates at school used to call me by my Polish middle name as soon as they found out what it was. It was unique, so it stuck I guess.

    It's Konrad.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me names Stacey. Wouldn't want it changed to be honest.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Stalin's Organist Posts: 13,327
    Rich-E wrote:
    Nope, not Kazimierz. My mates at school used to call me by my Polish middle name as soon as they found out what it was. It was unique, so it stuck I guess.

    It's Konrad.

    That is such a cool name. Unfair.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    That is such a cool name. Unfair.
    It's not a bad name I guess, I don't hate it, but for some reason i'm not always keen to let on to what it is. Don't know why though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mines Collette, an i dont think id change it, its alright.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kirsty or kirky to my friends
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Victoria
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ohh talking of embarrasing middle names i've a friend who's middle name is Dominique - cept hes a bloke and gets the piss constantly ripped out of him for it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In my class at school there was a guy called Archibald Sebastian, a guy who's middle name was Randalph and a girl who's middle name was Purdy, as in the shotgun... 0_o
    I also know a Ben Mungo Watkinson, BMW :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Daniel.

    Would rather have been called Christian. I think my current name is awful :crying:. Now and then, I choose not to tell people my name (my_name :p) because every Daniel I know is scum.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Bet you're lying. No-one EVER has the same user and name. :p

    I have done on other message baords. And even when I do have it as my middle name, everyone still spells it wrong... :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like my name now I never used to. I don't have a middle name.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bob.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My middle names are Niall Caoimhin!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm Natalie
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,169 Skive's The Limit
    My middle name is Eddie.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bree, hence my forum name.
Sign In or Register to comment.