Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dancing on Ice

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Is anyone else watching? I'm really enjoying it :blush:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Watched a bit of it earlier. How cruel were they to Andi Peters?!
    Im enjoying it, thought it would be abit rubbish. Its so much harder for the guys, all the celeb women have done nothing except be lifted up. I imagine Kelly Holmes will win because she is Kelly Holmes, personally i hope John wins

They judge obviously wants to become the Simon Cowell of the show but he is just personally insulting people. If i'd been in Andi's shoes i'd of gone over and smacked him.
    film_buff wrote:
    They judge obviously wants to become the Simon Cowell of the show but he is just personally insulting people. If i'd been in Andi's shoes i'd of gone over and smacked him.

I know, I thought that. I thought John was the best tonight too.
    Tamara annoyed me...she didn't really seem to be that interested, and a bit too flirty for my liking :banghead:
    Fingers crossed Tamara goes :yes:
    Fingers crossed Tamara goes :yes:

She went! :D
    I hate to say this of an ITV show on a Saturday night, but it was actually quite good! How odd.
    Cazzoo wrote:
    She went! :D
    What a shame! Cant believe she intially said she didn't want a Russian partner...how rude! :blush:
    Anyone watch this yesterday. How did John get voted off? Only a couple of weeks they were going on about how he could turn pro. No he got voted off while crap like Kelly Holmes is still on, she has no grace and just gets flung around. It's a disgrace that someone good got voted off.

Bonnie has easily won it now because there is no competition well apart from Kelly and that because half the viewers think they should vote for her because she won two gold medals, pathetic.