Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sometimes Friends Suck!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, ages go by and a group of my friends who i usually go out with to bars and clubs and generally to have fun become too busy. We all used to go out a lot together, all the time infact, but gradually it became less often so now we just barely ever go out together, mostly because they have been too busy.

All of sudden they want to go out again, when i am busy and to them, the things im doing are not improtant so i should blow them off and blow off my other friends for them at a drop of a hat, and because i dont want to they are getting bitchy with me, trying to guilt me into going out, just because a couple of them have a free night off!

That is just not on!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that's nice. :confused:
    say no. if they keep on being bitchy with you. dump them and get some new friends.
    It's not worth it, if they're going to be like that, it's probably not best to go out with them anyway!
    indeed, though I'm sure you'll give in to the lures of at least one of the friends.
    Not this time i wont! She thinks she can snap her fingers and i will go funning...Fuck that!
    They really dont sound like there worth the effort. I have been friends with people like that I just cant be bothered to deal with them.
    depends on what top she wears eh?? Well, I am guessing you have other friends you could go out with. Try that.
    If she were naked or wearing all see through stuff....id prob foget what she is like...until then...nope!