Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

US Residents-current street prices?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I realize there aren't too many US posters here, but what do you guys consider fair prices for the average grade of each drug? I usually get my shit through a friend for next to nothing, so I don't buy off the street much. I know coke is usually $40-$60/g depending on quality, how much a dime runs for, etc, but what about more specific strains and such? I can get a quarter of Purple Haze for $30, which doesn't sound too bad (had a long-time smoker bud test that shit ands he's confirmed it's the real deal) but again, I'm not used to buying this stuff so I can't be sure. Furthermore, I've bought a lot of pills from a lot of different people, and no one seems to be consistant in their pricing. I've gotten Adderall for as little as $2 per 30 and been offered the same for $8 a pop (I decided to pass, obviously)! Vikadin is either given to me for free or the price is absolutely ludacris, so I have no idea of steet value of that either. Any feedback would be a great help, as I cannot obtain shit nearly as easily as I have in years past...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WOOO I'M FROM THE US! A WHOLE THREAD FOR ME! :D

hmm.. it's pretty dry around here..
    coke - 30-40 a gram.. its usually pretty crappy though
    weed - 15-20 a gram
    Heroin - rare.. not sure, i bought prob 3 bumps for $30
    Opiate pills - usually always 5-10 bucks a pill, no one knows enough about them
    Benzo's... rare, depends $5-10
    everything else, like acid, shrooms, and stuff is up in the air

Hypothetically, i sell all kinds of ADD medications..
    Ritalin's at $2 for a 10mg
    Adderall at $3 for 10mg
    Concerta's $5 for 27mg or 36mg
    Adderall XR's at $10 for a 30mg
    Dexedrine, $4 for a 5mg
    I also crush up the adderalls and dexedrines and market it as speed, because well.. it is speed.. and typically sell it for $40-50 a gram

Edit: where do you live?
    WOOO I'M FROM THE US! A WHOLE THREAD FOR ME! :D

hmm.. it's pretty dry around here..
    coke - 30-40 a gram.. its usually pretty crappy though
    weed - 15-20 a gram
    Heroin - rare.. not sure, i bought prob 3 bumps for $30
    Opiate pills - usually always 5-10 bucks a pill, no one knows enough about them
    Benzo's... rare, depends $5-10
    everything else, like acid, shrooms, and stuff is up in the air

Hypothetically, i sell all kinds of ADD medications..
    Ritalin's at $2 for a 10mg
    Adderall at $3 for 10mg
    Concerta's $5 for 27mg or 36mg
    Adderall XR's at $10 for a 30mg
    Dexedrine, $4 for a 5mg
    I also crush up the adderalls and dexedrines and market it as speed, because well.. it is speed.. and typically sell it for $40-50 a gram

Edit: where do you live?

Damn, Concerta costs you more than Adderall where you live!? People give me the 36 mg pills like they're candy. Just got about a dozen for free, but if you ask me Adderall is still better than both Concerta and Ritalin; best buzz overall and you can snort it. Concerta seems like a cross between Vikadin and Ritalin; more of a happy feeling, less body buzz (I know it doesn't work for everyone, but Vikadin makes me so happy it nearly hurts my face). Well, I've been looking into street prices for pills and I thought they'd be a lot more since I wasn't getting them through a friend, but they were just as cheap! I can get orange 30s of Adderall for only $2 a pill! Vikadin 500 mgs for $2 as well. The thing is, I buy from big time smokers who don't give a damn about any drug but their precious cannabis, so they may as well be slapping a clearance label on their pill supply.

The absolute best shit I ever had was these blue 30s of Adderall which were completely circular. I can usually only find the chalky generic version (diamond-shaped), which is no where near as potent and the side-effects/comedown are a lot more harsh. But this shit was flawless! I didn't experiance the slightest bit of dry mouth and the comedown was always PLEASANT, even after popping 90 mgs of that shit (I didn't snort back then, but I'm sure that would've made the comedown less pleasant). No one gets the good shit anymore though, sadly. Ah well, I can always dream of having my own prescription...someday.:(

Coke is expensive here, though. I'd actually considering using again if I could get it for $30.

I live in Michigan, by the way. How I wish you were my neighbour, my friend...

Oh, and crushing up pills yourself is half the fun
    ;)
    The absolute best shit I ever had was these blue 30s of Adderall which were completely circular. I can usually only find the chalky generic version (diamond-shaped), which is no where near as potent and the side-effects/comedown are a lot more harsh.

There will be no chemical difference between the generic and the 'brand name' drug, thats the point.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    This thread is borderline, please keep any suggestion of dealing off the boards.
    sowwy lady jade :blush:

Does the "hypothetically" line not work here like at &totse?
    Does the "hypothetically" line not work here like at &totse?

well you did miss a "hypothetically" here:

"I also crush up the adderalls and dexedrines and market it as speed"

;)

:lol:
    Replicant wrote:
    well you did miss a "hypothetically" here:

"I also crush up the adderalls and dexedrines and market it as speed"

;)

:lol:

but it was under the hypothetical!! :crying: STOP MAKING FUN OF ME ;)
    but it was under the hypothetical!! :crying: STOP MAKING FUN OF ME ;)

hehe sorry :p

you know I dont mean it really ;)
    Replicant wrote:
    hehe sorry :p

you know I dont mean it really ;)

well ok, we can still be friends :D

Pusher, where are you from?
    have you seen any acid or shrooms in a while?
    bongbudda wrote:
    There will be no chemical difference between the generic and the 'brand name' drug, thats the point.

Yes, but that's not to say there is no differnce in quality. There is a HUGE difference in effects even if both brand name and generic are the identical chemical makup and the exact same strength of Adderall, so much that even a novice stoner would be able to easily identify it. That's just how it is in the US, period.

*Apologies, Ladyjane :yes: *

Oh and killisbiz, to answer your questions, I live in Michigan, and yes, I just recently picked up a shroom kit at a local headshop, which is COMPLETELY LEGAL to buy/sell in my state. never been able to find acid anywhere, though...
    this is a good post- I'm moving to America in a few months!! :D
    I live in Michigan, and yes, I just recently picked up a shroom kit at a local headshop, which is COMPLETELY LEGAL to buy/sell in my state.

so are all halucinagenic mushrooms legal to grow and sell in your state then..?
    Replicant wrote:
    so are all halucinagenic mushrooms legal to grow and sell in your state then..?
    I think its legal to sell/buy spores. I doubt the consuming and selling of the actual mushrooms is illegal.. i'm not to sure though
    I think its legal to sell/buy spores. I doubt the consuming and selling of the actual mushrooms is illegal.. i'm not to sure though

They are, to my knowledge, in the same class as heroin and MDMA.
    Yes, but that's not to say there is no differnce in quality. There is a HUGE difference in effects even if both brand name and generic are the identical chemical makup and the exact same strength of Adderall, so much that even a novice stoner would be able to easily identify it. That's just how it is in the US, period.

Unless the generic is a different isomer of amphetamine then there will be no difference, if you feel one its because of you not the drug.
    bongbudda wrote:
    Unless the generic is a different isomer of amphetamine

Must be, because the differences are always PERFECTLY consistant between brands. I've been popping pills for close to 7 years and I've had no experiance with a bad batch like you'd run into on the street...

Ah well, in any case, I have my bud that deals me 30s for $2 a pop. Nothing like a good buzz for a piddly $3...:thumb:

Oh, and HYPOTHETICALLY, the resale profit is excellent.

And to clarify, it is not illegal here to have a shroom kit or even have fully-grown shrooms, it is only illegal if you have an excessive amount (suspicion of distribution for potential consumption), and of course actually taking them. So in other words, as long as you (hypothetically) sell them quickly enough and don't walk past a police staion during a trip you should be fine...
    Must be, because the differences are always PERFECTLY consistant between brands. I've been popping pills for close to 7 years and I've had no experiance with a bad batch like you'd run into on the street...

Ah well, in any case, I have my bud that deals me 30s for $2 a pop. Nothing like a good buzz for a piddly $3...:thumb:

Oh, and HYPOTHETICALLY, the resale profit is excellent.

And to clarify, it is not illegal here to have a shroom kit or even have fully-grown shrooms, it is only illegal if you have an excessive amount (suspicion of distribution for potential consumption), and of course actually taking them. So in other words, as long as you (hypothetically) sell them quickly enough and don't walk past a police staion during a trip you should be fine...

yeah.... sounds like a good idea, not walking into a police station on a trip or with a pocket full of shrooms. anyways getting back to the point about different name brand drugs in such. many times some of the generic types arent as potent as the originals from what ive found. i mean for me theres a difference between vicodin and hydrocodone(generic name).
    suburbs of detroit
    coke is about 45 bucks a g
    acid around $10 a hit

droskies 20 a g
    fire regs 10 a g
    kush 25-35 a g
    purps 20 for about a .7

adderall 75m 10 bucks a pop
    2 for 15
    vikos 4 bucks a pop for 500's
    suburbs of detroit
    coke is about 45 bucks a g

That's about £22 a gram. No wonder everyone 'puts their hands up for Detroit' :D
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    old thread!
    Where I live at least, (Vermont) it's perfectly legal to buy and sell spores, and to grow them for "scientific research." The second you start drying and bagging them though, you're in illegal territory.
This discussion has been closed.