Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Entertaining yourself?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So what do you all do to amuse yourselves? Apart from thesite, which websites do you go on regularly?
Do you watch tv, or dvds in the evenings, or read, listen to music etc.

I don't go 'out' out much, so I spend a lot of time on here and LJ. There aren't many websites I go on, well, some blogs. Erm, just bought my TV back to uni after a term without it. As for reading, I should do more studying. At home I read more and use the web less.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I have a terrible e-bay addiction! I have got some good bargains and am always wary of bogus sellers etc but it costs me so much and I get annoyed when people out bid me and I refuse to pay any more for it!!

I like making birthday/christmas/any occasion cards which takes up time.

Shopping is always good especially just after pay day and as I live 6 minutes away from the bullring in Birmingham.

Other than that I spend time with my boyfriend, watching Tv and DVDs, going for walks, try to get out running and do some fitness but try (and succeed!) to put it off in this cold weather!!
  • Options
    Sport is good. At home I canoe all the time, and do loads of training but I can't here, I really miss it. I'm going to try and join the uni gym though, that will give me something to do!
  • Options
    im at uni and i generally spend most of my time in my flat too :) .. apart from most wednesdays and saturdays when im out in the evenings :)

mostly i usually occupy my time by reading, watching films/tv, internet/msn ...or if im in the mood or it reeeally needs to be done then i do some work!! (not often though ;) )

oh yeah, and i go to the gym 3x a week and on the other days i do an hour of 'at home 'exercise' (workout dvds etc!!)
    .. i really should get out more ;) im running out of films to watch!
  • Options
    i like messing about on the internet, watching and playing football, going to the gym, spending time with my buddies, getting wasted, few other things, i always watch a dvd but going to bed.
  • Options
    So what do you all do to amuse yourselves?

I masturbate. Furiously.
  • Options
    I masturbate. Furiously.

Well done and its only taken 24 hours for someone to use that reply.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Well done and its only taken 24 hours for someone to use that reply.

Oh thank you for putting me in my place. I feel suitably patronised. Made better by the fact that it was done by someone from Kent...
  • Options
    Well I must admit when I first read the title , that was the first thing that entered my mind yesterday. But I'm trying to be less dirty. Its not working. For my boyfriend's birthday I brought him a t-shirt about why beer is better then a girlfriend and his mum was reading it while she iron it and say to him "your girlfriend is rude" to which he replied "I know, its great".
  • Options
    I sing usually.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I do stuff. Games. Films. Lay around doing nothing.
  • Options
    I surf the net, browse here, the DS website, LJ, use ebay sometimes, sometimes browse the SI games website/forums, chat on msn, dont watch a lot of television these days, dont really watch dvd's unless i'm in the mood to, sometimes play on the PS2, and of course 8/10 times i have footy manager sitting playing in the background of everything :D

I'm so bored with things these days i'm actually considering reading books. I saw a really good Bill Hicks bio in hmv for £3.99 and sawMorgan Spurlocks book for a fiver too, that's the kind of stuff i'd be interested in reading. Nothing too long though, i lose interest in reading far FAR too easily
This discussion has been closed.