Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

the fleshlight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was thinking about buying one and was wondering if it's worth the money. any guys who have tried it think it was good? if you're curious as to what it is. www.fleshlight.com

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its not even called the fleshlight

they have different names you know, and unfortunately i have no experience or past interaction with one of those

edit: you should really get yourself around the boards, theres more to this place than posting in the sex forums all the time :naughty:
    i know the general term for it isn't the fleshlight, but that's the brand i saw first and was looking into. and yes, i know there's more than the sex forums, i just haven't gotten around to it yet. i will tomorrow when i have some spare time.
    each to their own.
    \
    :hyper: funny shit
    Save your money and go out and pull some woman, I couldn't think of anything worse on a Saturday night to do than shagin a rubber fanny.
    I can't see the harm. Ar least it won't get drunk and expect you to carry it home/ nag you/ get pregnant/ give you herpes etc It's no more sad than a rabit, I say go for it if you've the dollar to spare...
    katralla wrote:
    I can't see the harm. Ar least it won't get drunk and expect you to carry it home/ nag you/ get pregnant/ give you herpes etc It's no more sad than a rabit, I say go for it if you've the dollar to spare...

Agreed.

I wouldn't get one, but it's no worse shaggin a rubber fanny then a rubber willy.
    i have a gf that i love dearly, but the problem is she lives 500 miles away and i only see her on average every 2-3 months, and the next time i see her it'll have been 7 months.
    Funny how taboo male sex toys are and the piss taking they provoke yet we all openly talk about masturbation. Girls on the other hand openly buy sex toys yet wont talk about masturbation.

Personally i cant imaging these things are very good. Is it possible to make a male sex toy which can be as pleasurable for us as a vibrator is for a woman?
    without meaning to be too crude...what happens at the end? i mean, how do you clean it? :yuck:

That's what I was thinking
    TheCure wrote:
    Is it possible to make a male sex toy which can be as pleasurable for us as a vibrator is for a woman?

...jam jar and a slice of liver?.......

:razz:
    I was disgusted when my mate got one lol just for the pure fact i really cant imagine having to clean it after lol, but he goes on about it none the less and says how amaaazing it is lol, soo go for it if you like!
    That's what I was thinking
    Maybe you can unscrew the end and empty it? and then wash it through with some fairy liquid! hehehe
    Dunno why people are so disgusted by things like this made for men. Its no different to females having toys! If it does the job then why not :thumb:
    Do you wedge it down somewhere and then hump it or would you move it up and down?
    You'd have to be precise with the humping if you got too far out ... :-S
    well there are inserts and you take them out of the casing to clean them. and i think you're just supposed to move it with your hand but i guess it could be shoved inbetween something.