Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General Rose calls for Blair's impeachment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1682807,00.html

Can't see it happening but its good to see that the calls aren't going away just yet.

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    We can dream!
  • Options
    Do you think they will, or is this just a dream.
  • Options
    I don't think it'll happen. Sadly.

Still, it's important to make it clear to the bastard that he will be mostly remembered for his illegal, mass-murdering pathetic little war games and his shameful, embarrassing subjugation to the President of the United States.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    I don't think it'll happen. Sadly.

Still, it's important to make it clear to the bastard that he will be mostly remembered for his illegal, mass-murdering pathetic little war games and his shameful, embarrassing subjugation to the President of the United States.

Bit harsh, personally I blame the UN and EU more for the failures in Bosnia than Rose and Clinton.
  • Options
    *Sigh* it'll never happen sadly, but we can always hope for vengeance.
  • Options
    General Rose for PM!
  • Options
    NQA wrote:
    Bit harsh, personally I blame the UN and EU more for the failures in Bosnia than Rose and Clinton.

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    He musn't be allowed to forget this when him and his wife are gallivanting around the USA giving speeches and making a fortune of it. We're still waiting for an apology for taking us into war on the basis of lies, yet he won't do it as he believes such an apology would be "insincere". Maybe, but that word could be used to describe most of his public pronouncements too.