Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Jobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Since my contract expired on Saturday I've been thinking of getting another job (because it's so[i/] easy :yeees: )

My problem is that my old employers have told me that I'll be contacted if a vacancy comes up (I know there will definately be one in my old department and I've been more or less promised the job)

I don't want to hang around in the meantime so my question is this.

If I get another job for say, 3/4 months and then go back to my old employer, will that reflect badly upon me in my CV in future? I mean, 2 jobs within 5 months. Even if I explain the I liked the atmosphere, work and people at my old employers?

Comments

• Options
    Would 3/4 months of lazing about not reflect more badly upon your CV? Don't take anything for granted. Maybe the situation will change and there wont be a position for you. You never know. But be clear with any new employer as to your situation, because you don't want them to be pissed off when someone rings up for a reference in the future.
  • Options
    Just explain you wanted more experience so got a temporary job in the mean-time??

Ilora x