Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

When to ask for a Valentines date.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When is it best to ask someone (such as a girl) out for a Valentines date, considering the competition????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would say its a bit early at the moment, to be honest I would wait until the end of the month, if not until February.
    Depends on exactly how much competition you've got? :eek2:

I'd definitely say wait until the beginning of Feb, unless she's likely to have been snapped up by then.
    i wouldnt bother if theres competition, too much hassle and she is probably not worth it anyway. Girls who have people competing with each other to be with them generally treat guys like shit in my experience.
    icey wrote:
    i wouldnt bother if theres competition, too much hassle and she is probably not worth it anyway. Girls who have people competing with each other to be with them generally treat guys like shit in my experience.

Thats a good point now that you have mentioned it, I had a friend like that in secondary school and because she knew all the boys liked her she could dump them when ever she liked and would still have someone to go out with at the weekend.
    Wow. She could just be an attractive, likeable person...
    well who are you competing with for her affections?