Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone with the network Orange..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
having problems with messaging? I send messages, receive delivery reports, get charged yet the people I send the messages to don't actually get them.
Apparently they had a problem with the network last wednesday and thursday, yet the problems still continuing for me.

They're pratting about so much - and not getting the problem sorted. It's driving me crazy.

Anyone else experiencing problems like me??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mines been working fine today, im on contract tho, dont know if that makes a diff.
    Mines working fine, no problemos here amigo.
    Last night i couldn't send messages (though this was on 02) hmm...
    why have anything but voda?
    the widest biggest and best coverage ...why settle for anything less?
    orange and o2 won't work in the hills at all.
    :chin: I'm with orange...it wont sent messages to anyone on virgin (though it says theyve been sent they just dont get received)...otherwise it's been working
    Yeah, that's what happened. Get delivery reports but they don't receive them. Hmm, I dunno what network my friend is on who I'm having trouble texting.
    I'm on Orange and it's reeeally tempremental. It works fine for ages and then I have periods where I receive texts really late (or not at all, often enough) and sending texts to other people is an even bigger challenge. I have the same problem, it says they're sent and they're not but the charge is made (funny, that... :chin: ).

Generally I think Orange are just a bit shite, anytime I complain to people about it they say "oh, and you wonder why..?" or similar. When I have thruppence to rub together I'll probably change...
    briggi wrote:
    When I have thruppence to rub together I'll probably change...
    well i'll go to the foot of our stairs!
    haven't heard that for a long while.
    well i'll go to the foot of our stairs!

:lol: :thumb:
    muse- wrote:
    :chin: I'm with orange...it wont sent messages to anyone on virgin (though it says theyve been sent they just dont get received)...otherwise it's been working

My bofriend was on virgin and he would not always recieve any texts that I sent him, but sometimes his phone would not pick them up for a few hours.
    I'm on Orange (pay-as-you-go) and it seems fine to me.
    I was with Orange for years, since I got my first phone in Spring 2001 until July last year. Having switched over to Vodafone now, I can honestly say I far prefer it. The signal's better in so many areas, and it now costs me less, as most of the people I know are also on Vodafone.
    When I have problems like that I ring the customer service people and they sort it out. I don't think I've had any problems, but then again I haven't used my phone since Saturday :|
    I used to be on orange (who fucked up the whole time so i moved) but i did find them to be good at refunding you money when they'd made a mess up.
    Ok i actually had some problems sending messages last night, well to one of my mates they sent fine but to another they wouldnt send at all. Boooooo