Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

BF2: Special Forces

Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
God this rocks.

For once, an addon pack worth getting. (They are few and far between). But this is worth it, it adds a whole new gameplay style. And boy is it fun... it's worth it for the new vehicles and weapons and maps alone... but for the whole new take on things, doubly so. Buy it now, if only for the Hind and RPG-7. Or my personal fave, the BMP-3.

Debate.

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    For those that dont have it, here is a new reason I just found: You can drive an old Lada round. With a man gunning out the sunroof. Yes!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was gonna buy it but I'm not gonna bother, alot of people say it ain't worth it.

What's your tag on BF2? Mines Dobie.uk
    Ive got it, EXCELLENT expansion :) seriously worth it IMO. Love the new ways of playing, not just running and combat. New helicopters are stupidly manouvreable! :D

Dont like the night missions too much cos I am rubbish on them, and keep dying :( except one time when I was a medic and killed about 10 people crossing this river with the SA80. Woo!

Mein tag for those who care is Dreaming. I dont have a great score though :(
    Teh_Gerbil is mine (it is always.)

It IS worth it, its truely awseome. We should all agree to go on at the same time, in BF:2 (as I guess not alot of folks actually have SF.)
    From what people say over at bftracker.com is that it needs to be patched because the amount of lag it causes and there is only 2 decent maps for it.

I'd buy it for the new weapons and motors but EA need to patch it first.

You chaps wanna jump into a server about 9pm?
    Sure. Got an IP on a good server then?
    *Prepares to use SA80 alot*
    I'll post the IP just before hand so we know there is at least a few spare slots, It'll probably be the Candys server which is a nice smooth one.

*shines my G3*
    159.153.157.133:29901
    Sure the port is 29901? Meh, ill try again.
    With that port, nay, with the default, it is full :(
    i play normal bf 2 if any of you are up for a game :thumb:
    Yes... someone else chose a time, and let's head onto 159.153.157.133, default port. 29901 seems not to work for me.
    Someone stole my damn copy of BF2 along with a laptop and now I can't buy the damn thing anywhere - when I get my new version I'll have to track you all down
    :( Poor old Jim, I really feel for you. Thats harsh... some people eh? We should all start a get Jim a new laptop fund. How'd it happen?
    Amazon.co.uk do BF2 but not your old laptop :(.
    1 - 2 week wait at Amazon, i.e. we've no idea when it will be in.