Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Celebrity BB

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    God yes. I just wanted him in the house.

I dislike Barrymore. A lot. And he probably shouldn't be in the house (remember how Vanessa Feltz got on when she wasn't mentally stable?!?)

PM'ed to both you and briggi. :D

I know what you mean, last night I never saw him without a fag in his hand. And he just seemed so edgy, it freaked me out a bit.

But I hate to say it - it will probably make really good TV. In a sick kind of way!

ETA - Just realised how funny this post was. It wasn't meant to look as it does!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    PM'ed to both you and briggi. :D

I know what you mean, last night I never saw him without a fag in his hand. And he just seemed so edgy, it freaked me out a bit.

But I hate to say it - it will probably make really good TV. In a sick kind of way!

Thank you :D

I am really looking forward to it all. I think it will be much better than last year with horrible Bez, John McCririck and Jackie Stallone.
  • Options
    Funniest moment so far:

Jodie Marsh explaining to Dennis Rodman why Faria Alam is famous saying something along the lines of "....and , you know, some people have worked hard to get famous and she...."

And then Dennis Rodman turns around to her and asks why she is famous. Jodie: * pause* "well, I used to be a model......"
  • Options
    I actually like Jodie Marsh - she had a bad time at school, but she's come out of that to do exactly what she likes. She seems quite genuine and friendly..

Pete Burns is going to be great.. I love his dry humour, and he's an interesting guy :p.

Barrymore annoys me because he talks about himself a lot and makes crap jokes, like hes trying too hard.

And I'm strangely attracted to Preston, even though he looks quite sickly. I like his tattoos.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I actually like Jodie Marsh - she had a bad time at school, but she's come out of that to do exactly what she likes. She seems quite genuine and friendly..

Don't get me wrong, I like Jodie Marsh too, I admire her camapaigning against bullying and a lot of what she says about perceptions of women in the media is right, just thought that bit was funny!
  • Options
    Well Jodie Marsh already driving me insane, knew it would happen just not so quickly "do ya know wat i mean"
    That blonde non celeb lol omg gives essex girls an even worse name than they already have!! how awful!!
    barrymore is jus a ledge- he'll jus amuse me. i know alot of ppl think bad of him which also mite make better viewing!
    Galloway- putting him in genius! getting him to agree to it.. also genius lol
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Practically everything you said there is wrong.

what because it's not what you think?!
  • Options
    exactly, Some people have to learn they ar enot the be all and end all of evreything. Other people have opinions to.
  • Options
    have you seen the latest task - musicians have to perform their singles :lol:

i think chantelle is the best in there, i dont mind jodie most of the time but she needs to get rid of the make up, its ridiculous.
  • Options
    i am so sad and watching bb live while i do some work on the comp and mb is being so mean to jodie!! im not a exactly a huge fan of hers but i just feel like putting my hand through the tv and punching him!

he's acting all superior to her while telling her she should move to another country because thats the only way she'll be happy, even though she's telling him that generally she's happy and wouldnt ever want to leave! and now he's saying she's a bully because someone asked if she thought someone (they've not said who but possibly jordan) was beautiful and she said she didnt think so! now she's crying, its a shame, i hate michael barrymore ive just decided. he's coming across as such a horrible person.

had my rant, sorry guys :)
  • Options
    i thought it was the american guy that was telling her to move to another country not michael? but i only saw the end of the program last night, dont watch the live stuff.
  • Options
    nah i didnt see the american guy saying it but this was live through the night that michael was saying it
  • Options
    awww i like chantelle.

jodie was looking worse for wear today, i think shes got a lot of issues, she just seems to cry all the time. even when chantelle passed the challenge she cried. i think that means shes on the edge.
  • Options
    I'm so glad Chantelle stayed. I'd piss myself if she won. In fact, I want her to win.
  • Options
    Fair play to Chantelle. She seems like a really sweet girl. Glad she can stay in the Big Bro House and that she finally was allowed to come clean.

I don't really dislike anyone at the moment. They are all fab I think.
  • Options
    i want chantelle to win too, jodie looks so much better without her make up! i thought the quiz question about what jordan sad about her was really harsh, i didnt think it was nice of big bro to put that in.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    oh my god, i have just put it on and chantelle is saying about not being a celeb?! what have i missed?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    oh my god, i have just put it on and chantelle is saying about not being a celeb?! what have i missed?
    well she passed her mission. then she went into the diary room and all the celebs could see her. and BB congratulated her and said she was now free to stay in the BB house. so everyone knows shes not a celeb.

also, jody really doesnt like it when chantelle gets attention from preston!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    yeah i just noticed that, she nearly sat on him tryin to push them apart!! ah im glad she passed, she is quite sweet bless her, i thought she had to do it for the whole time...shows how much attention i pay!
  • Options
    Ahh, Chantelle is so nice. She reminds me of my mate Nicky, who's a right dolly bird but with a heart of gold.

Bless.

Jodie needs to chat to folk contrstuctively about how horrible the press think she is. She also needs to stop putting that lipstick over the top of her top lip, and just ON her top lip.

She's actually really nice, her blog www.jodiemarsh.tv is really interesting:

"Yes, I have cellulite. Yes, my boobs droop a bit as they are not made from silicone. Yes, my nose is wonky and slightly on the large side. Yes I use sun-beds, which I know are not good for you, but I feel better with a tan. Yes my teeth are veneers but a TV show offered to pay the twenty grand it cost to get them done and I love them. Yes, my lips are really thin but I have a phobia of needles, otherwise I'd get them done too. Yes my voice is annoyingly deep but I can't help that. Yes, my hair is helped along with extensions and yes they fall out everywhere and annoy people but I love the way they look and hate my own thin hair. Yes, I get spots like everyone else and yes, I have love-handles. I am not stunningly beautiful. I know all of these things. Without make-up I feel as minging as people say I am (that comes from years of being bullied for my looks and also from honestly thinking that I do look better with a bit of slap). I can be annoying as I am so highly opinionated and I can be hell on earth for everyone around me when I'm depressed. But, I am also a hyper-active, fun, caring, kind, thoughtful, diplomatic young woman who wants to live life to the full and enjoy as much of it as possible as I truly think that life is way too short."
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    She's actually really nice, her blog www.jodiemarsh.tv is really interesting:

"Yes, I have cellulite. Yes, my boobs droop a bit as they are not made from silicone. Yes, my nose is wonky and slightly on the large side. Yes I use sun-beds, which I know are not good for you, but I feel better with a tan. Yes my teeth are veneers but a TV show offered to pay the twenty grand it cost to get them done and I love them. Yes, my lips are really thin but I have a phobia of needles, otherwise I'd get them done too. Yes my voice is annoyingly deep but I can't help that. Yes, my hair is helped along with extensions and yes they fall out everywhere and annoy people but I love the way they look and hate my own thin hair. Yes, I get spots like everyone else and yes, I have love-handles. I am not stunningly beautiful. I know all of these things. Without make-up I feel as minging as people say I am (that comes from years of being bullied for my looks and also from honestly thinking that I do look better with a bit of slap). I can be annoying as I am so highly opinionated and I can be hell on earth for everyone around me when I'm depressed. But, I am also a hyper-active, fun, caring, kind, thoughtful, diplomatic young woman who wants to live life to the full and enjoy as much of it as possible as I truly think that life is way too short."
    I've been addicted to that over the last few days since someone posted a link to it on LJ :crazyeyes
  • Options
    is this jodie's boyfriend?? what's his name?
    he's gorgeous!
  • Options
    I've not been watching it but they are talking on the radio about the sex discussion last night and how graphic they were. Shed any light?
  • Options
    I hope they keep Jodie, she's the only one still awake at night when everyone else is snorring away!!

Although I need sunglasses when she smiles cos her teeth are just way too white .. lol

So did anyone see the fight between her, pete and Michael Barrymore?

If so who's side did you fall on?

I reckon the guys were using everything she said against and taking stuff out of context to use against her, quite mean!!
  • Options
    Ine never been into it, but Ive this time I wand Dennis Rodman to win, I used to quite admire his alternative fashon sence and he is cool.

He's also too famous to be in big brother isnt he, at one point he was almost as famous as Michael Jordan
  • Options
    I've not been watching it but they are talking on the radio about the sex discussion last night and how graphic they were. Shed any light?

Yea Colin Murray was talking about how graphic it was and how he felt disgusted. it must have been bad... anyone know?
  • Options
    Have you heard about chantelle and travelodage. Travelodge are ready to pay Chantelle £100,000 to appear in advert and if she wins her local travelodge will be named after her.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    film_buff wrote:
    Have you heard about chantelle and travelodage. Travelodge are ready to pay Chantelle £100,000 to appear in advert and if she wins her local travelodge will be named after her.

Why?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Why?
    Cos she says her friends call her Paris Travelodge cos she's a cheap version of Paris Hilton.