Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Playing with your bits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any with a steady partner find they randomly like to play with your stuff or cop a feel now and then like when you're watching TV or something?

I've noticed a lot of guys walking down the street seem to like grabbing their girlfriend's butts, sometime it looks like they're tryign to show other guys She mine" .. if so do you like this kind of behaviour or find it anoying?

Comments

• Options
    Why would you find your partner touching you annoying? I find it more annoying when your blokes touches HIMSELF in public
  • Options
    I find it annoying, actually, but I'm just weird. I like my personal space.
  • Options
    Nah, not fussed really.

My bloke does it when we're walking down the street, and his hand usually travels into my back jean pocket and he has a pinch there. I do it to him too, it's our thing. Hah.
  • Options
    i think its nice :)
    I mean, not if they start wanking you off in public or anything, but little touches or squeezes are lovely.
  • Options
    I find it more annoying when your blokes touches HIMSELF in public

haha. I agree.
  • Options
    What's wrong with holding your lass in public? Sure, part of it is pride, she's mine, ain't she great?

I like touching the wife. It's natural to touch the person you love. And sometimes it annoys her, just as it annoys me sometimes.
  • Options
    When we are walking around town etc, we are normally holding hands or have our arms around each other or slip our hands into each others jeans back pocket, even when we are in the cinema he normally has his hand on mine or my knee. We are also happy to cuddle up to each other on the sofa at his house (even with his parents in the room). We both just seem to enjoy having some sort of physical contact.
  • Options
    Nope, a good ol' slap on the ass is always welcome in my books. :)
  • Options
    The only time it anoys me when Mr Scyther is going overboard on the PDA's is when we're on holiday. Its too damn hot!
  • Options
    Generally, I like PDA's like hands on bums n pinching n stuff, but full on tonsil tennis in public is a no no.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Yes full on tonsil tennis in public is just not requried. I would be too embarressed to partake in in tonsil tennis in public anyway. Over the top PDA's are just wrong in my opinion.
  • Options
    This so reminds me of when me and my mate were in town and this really fit girl was with a guy and she passed and we both whistled. About three seconds later, the guy (who was a little apart from her) grabbed her and put his arm around her.

Oh how we laughed at his insecurity :lol:
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    This so reminds me of when me and my mate were in town and this really fit girl was with a guy and she passed and we both whistled. About three seconds later, the guy (who was a little apart from her) grabbed her and put his arm around her.

God talk about being insecure, the only time my boyfriend quickly graps me is to stop me from getting hurt or something, he is quite protective of me in a loving way.
  • Options
    i agree. i hate when people makeout excessively in public

Yes. Its quite unnecessary. Its even wores when thoes above the ate of 50 yet wearing clothes I find myself to old for are doing it :yuck:
  • Options
    I love keeping a hold of my gf in public, she's all mine :p

we never make out in public places though, but it's nice to hold hands or wander round with my hand round her waist or on her ass hehe :)
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:

I'd do that, and I'm as far from insecure as you can be.

It's a polite way of saying fuck off and keep your eyes to yourself.
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:

i think its cute!
  • Options
    i agree. i hate when people makeout excessively in public
    my boyfriend is more publically demonstrative than I am, and several times hes wanted a snog when we were in a pub or suchlike and ive been shy. Hes not understood why i feel shy. I wonder if its because hes French, definitely seems less uptight about PDAs than most British people ive been with.
  • Options
    my boyfriend is more publically demonstrative than I am, and several times hes wanted a snog when we were in a pub or suchlike and ive been shy. Hes not understood why i feel shy. I wonder if its because hes French, definitely seems less uptight about PDAs than most British people ive been with.
    when i lived in france it was pretty obvious that the french are not shy about PDA. its understandable though because you have to kiss everyone you meet 2 or 3 times on the cheek so kissing your partner is only a step up.

i had an american boyfriend a few months before i met my frenchie and he hated any form of PDA and it really got on my tits.
  • Options
    This is one of my least enjoyed elements of being in France- people stepping into my bubble and then... kissing me, multiple times! grrrrr. I'm fine with PDA from someone close though.
  • Options
    My boyfriend has a thing of stroking my back when we are on a escalator (spelling???), I love that.

I also love it when he feels a bit threatened,and makes physical contact because of that, its so cute to see his reaction! :love:
  • Options
    Haha same. When we are in public we always hold hands or arms around and I often put my hand in his bum pocket 'cause i love his arse, or grab it when no-one is around. We don't have make-out sessions, but little pecks every now and then, but again, when there aren't too many people around.
    When this guy i used to like came up to us, I went up to the bf and cuddled up to him while he put his arm around me, protecting me almost, 'cause the other guy is a real arse and he (bf) hates him... aswell as I'm showing off to old guy that I don't need him and have a very sexy boy MWAHAHAHA!! hehehe :hyper: