Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What does it feel like?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry, bit of a random one.

Just wondering, what does it feel like when you first have sex :banghead: is it addictive after the first time?

Loosing my virginty seems to be the be all and end all of everything! Once you do it, is anything different. When you first have sex do you want it more and more.

I realise this seems random, but for someone who doesnt know it bothers me...

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When I lost my virginity, it was a bit like 'oh. well that's that then'. But then things got better and I wanted it more. Not much was different, except that I'd had sex.
    When I lost my virginity, it was a bit like 'oh. well that's that then'. But then things got better and I wanted it more. Not much was different, except that I'd had sex.
    :yes:

Pretty much.

It also hurt quite a lot, but that's different for everyone.
    Are you male or female?

My first time was really quite nice, it was with someone I liked and trusted, and I didn't have to wear a condom. It feels so intimate, it was great. Yes, it is addictive.

Some girls hurt the first time, but not always.

same for me. first time was rubbish really. but the more i've had it, generally the better it's got. i wouldn't get your hopes up 'cause then it might be a let down.
    There was hardly any sensation the first time for either of us, but the second time... :naughty:
    My first time was not that great, don't get me wrong it was not horrible as it was with someone I liked and trusted, it was over quite quick the actually intercourse bit due to nerves on both sides, but the foreplay before had was very intimate. But as you get to know your own each other more it does improve. To be honest I did not feel any different and I found I did want it more. It did not really hurt me as such, but it did feel a little uncomfortable at first, but this soon passes as you have sex on a more regularly and the first time you are normally a little tense so once you relax it really does feel a lot better.
    Sorry all,

Im male. And older than most asking this question, hence the reason it's such an issue.

Thanks for all the advice. most apreciated :yippe:
    This is completely irrelevant (but I shall post it anyway) but your post count says '1' yet you have 2 posts in this thread alone...weird.
    Have you had an orgasm before? Or is it just sex that you are bothered about?
    0range wrote:
    Sorry all,

Im male. And older than most asking this question, hence the reason it's such an issue.

Thanks for all the advice. most apreciated :yippe:

Don't worry about being older than most asking this question, we don't judge people here.
    mod comment - so sorry - just edited your post by accident instead of quoting it - d'oh! perhaps you could re-edit it?!!
    Thanks all,

I had to re name myself as i had problems logging in.. :banghead:

sorted now, thanks for the help all... good to know nobody judges you!

some quality advice :yippe:
    It's not addictive like cigarettes are but it's something you want to do all the time!
    turlough wrote:
    It's not addictive like cigarettes are but it's something you want to do all the time!
    Well put. and the more you do it, the more you want or is that just me?
    Having sex increases the libido, and not having it decreases it. Proven fact.
    Kermit wrote:

yeah, that's so wierd. the more sexually active i am the more i want to stay that way and if i just stop i really don't care to if i keep inactive. i'm glad i don't stop often.

but yes, first times should never have an expectation because it won't go how you think it will. just go with what happens and be open about everything. i don't know how it really feels as i have to wear condoms, but my girl is going on the pill when we move in together. i can't wait for that.
    the more u do it the more u want to in my case
    Kermit wrote:
    Lol think mine increases if i'm getting it or not. Think i'm just a right horny bugger lol
    Kermit wrote:
    trudat
    !!!
    My first time was... bizarre. I was absolutely terrified beforehand. Thankfully, I was with a woman who had my best interests at heart. She managed to make me relax, and guided me through the whole thing. It felt rather odd, not just being inside her, but being that close to someone physically. Unfortunately, I couldn't cum. I think it was because of my medication at the time. Still, it was fun, if nothing else.
    For me, I didnt feel different physically, but it strengthened and changed the relationship between my boyfriend and I, and that made a massive difference!
    Kermit wrote:
    I didn't have to wear a condom.

I presume that this was because you were both virgins and she was using contraception?

Perhaps, that could be made clearer. Some people think that it just isn't necessary the first time because you cannot pass on STIs or get pregnant...

As for the question, if it was bad do you think people would ever do it again?
    i think it takes some positive experiences. for example, i haven't had sex but only a handful of times and it wasn't anything special but that's because me and my girl haven't done it enough for it to be good. therefore i prefer oral for the time being. but at first, i didn't have positive experiences with oral either because i wasn't comfortable and we were constantly interrupted. but as soon as i had positive experiences with it that all changed.
    The first time I had sex with my boyfriend, it was both the first time for both of us. We vowed abstinance from anything but kissing for a few days until that friday at 4pm, when we both knew it was going to happen.
    It was good that we did it, but it hurt so much i was brought to tears. He asked if i wanted to stop but i didnt want him to. A week later we did it again, wasnt that great, but better than first time, 3rd time getting good and from there on got better and better and now, yea, it is addictive.
    Its just so good when you are with someone who you know at every second, doesnt care what size you are or anything and loves you, and stops for a few seconds and tells you how beautiful you are. that, is bliss :-)
    I presume that this was because you were both virgins and she was using contraception?

Basically, yeah. I was a virgin and clean, I knew she was clean, and she was on the pill.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you're certain. You very much can get pregnant or STIs the first time, and virgins can have STIs too.