Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

karaoke

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
do you have many karaoke bars or bars/pubs that has a weekly night in your area? im back home at the moment, and me and my mate cant find any here!! we wanted a good ole warble. just wondering if anyone has loads, coz im thinking we'll be paying a visit! lol!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    we have one monday, wednesday and thursday. all at different places tho. they all in my town tho.
  • Options
    Not that it helps you in any way, but there's a karaoke club about 30 mins away from here.
  • Options
    I used to be obsessed with karaoke - used to go 5 nights a week, and to 3 different ones on a Thursday night.
  • Options
    my local walkabout has karaoke every monday, its always a winner
  • Options
    I love a bit of karaoke, but I don't tend to choose "crowd pleasers" so no-one else loves my love of drunken screeching ;)

I've never been to a karaoke bar, as such, but a hell of a lot of pubs have a karaoke night (quite often Mondays or Thursdays I've found, for whatever reason) - keep your eyes peeled for notices etc as they usually advertise the fact.
  • Options
    aaaah ur all so lucky!! :(
  • Options
    one of the pubs round here has it EVERY night. and Walkabout too sometimes. i dont know where you're from but im sure there must be a pub somewhere near you that does it!
  • Options
    well im in cheltenham at the moment, but no nothing round here its crap! but there might be some that ive not found in liverpool when i go back...fingers crossed
  • Options
    oh cheltnam... never been there but my gran lives kinda near to there and if its the same as where she is, no, there wont be!!
  • Options
    used to love going to wolves for karioke. We had a great dj do it on a sat night at an irish pub and we were made to feel so fab and welcome and drinks were cheap. He left afetr 2 years and then we had no singing. Then the gay pub started a night on a thursday and sat, but it went to every other sat and now only thurs and now they have less choice. Last time i stayed 30min after reading the book that had so few songs.
  • Options
    There's one at a club here every Sunday and Friday I usually go to it on a Sunday.
  • Options
    We have loads, chicargos usually has one on a monday, the local has them of fri and sat and then a night club in town does them on a friday too xx
  • Options
    Varsity's bars do them every sunday... Walkabout do weekly ones aswell
  • Options
    there are loads of places in huddersfield that do karaoke, one in town on a monday, two in town on a tuesday and the pub i live above in town does it 3 nights a week - awful in summer if i have my windows open :crying: