Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kangaroos

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My first request is that if you do not like what you see, just don't say anything. I'm not going to waste my time with a page full of "eww" comments.

Next, I had a pair of neon green and pink roos (which they do not even sell anymore :( )but the soul started coming off. So I gave them to my mom to replace and she did. However the only ones that came in my size was a pink and white one. I've not seen my mother yet so I have not seen the shoes yet. I can guess that I already won't like them as I'm not a fan of white. They make my big feet look even bigger.
When I do see her and get my shoes I plan on replacing them.
I'm sorry for the tacky site but the stores I shop have shitty websites :p This was the one where I found most of the looks of them.
I prefer the "lotus" ones and obnixous colors.
What do you guys like of them?
http://www.shoes.com/category.asp?c=WOMENS%7EKANGA%7E1%7EPNN096&sc=WOMENS
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722001413/show_all/1/page/1.html

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thing is they're quite different so you might find it hard to get opinions off people other than 'eww' because you have to have a certain taste to appreciate them. they're okay, just not my style/colour.

i used to have a pair of kangaroos when i was about 9 and they had a pocket on the inside of the tongue bit. do they still have pockets? 'cause i know they advertise as being the 'original shoe with the pocket' or something.
    i like the brown and pink lotus ones and the green and blue lotus ones on the second website.
    i quite like these:

1733-168720-p.jpg

1733-168742-p.jpg

shoes_ia05973.jpg

shoes_ia63835.jpg

but i think my eyes might be bleeding with some of the others :/
    kaffrin wrote:

but i think my eyes might be bleeding with some of the others :/

I like the third ones. thanks.

You would have hated my old pair the picture does not do the green any justice. it was bright :p I wish they still had those :( But nowhere.
    well out of all of them i prefer these:
    http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5017805%7EWOMENS%7EKANGA&sc=WOMENS&variant_id=06140

but i dont wear shoes that look sporty unless im going to the gym.

i don't like the really bright ones, sorry.
    lipsy wrote:
    well out of all of them i prefer these:
    http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5017805%7EWOMENS%7EKANGA&sc=WOMENS&variant_id=06140

but i dont wear shoes that look sporty unless i go to the gym.

I only wear sneakers. I'm like the non typical girl. i pair of flip flops, one pair of adidas superstars and used to have one pair of the roos. (oh yes, and my actual work out adidas)
    my_name wrote:
    You would have hated my old pair the picture does not do the green any justice. it was bright :p I wish they still had those :( But nowhere.

oh my word.

i think i had some of them when i was little. i still have a shoe-shaped floaty patch in my vision when i look at light-coloured surfaces.

i'm pretty sure i put flourescent yellow curly laces in them too. my poor retinas :(

(i quite like the ones lipsy posted too)
    kaffrin wrote:
    oh my word.

i think i had some of them when i was little. i still have a shoe-shaped floaty patch in my vision when i look at light-coloured surfaces.

i'm pretty sure i put flourescent yellow curly laces in them too. my poor retinas :(

(i quite like the ones lipsy posted too)

The laces they come with are yellow! (but not curly):p
    weirdly, i like these the most i think http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9000914/c/20854.html

ooh, i just noticed that some of them have pockets on them!
    i like

shoes_is06124.jpg
    shoes_is06021.jpg

there funky but a bit strange shoes_is27945.jpg

i mite try to buy a pair of these 1733-117156-t.jpg
    I think they are all quite funky in an odd kinda way. You should go for the neon ones :D
    Just a question to my_name; what do you wear your kangaroos with? Like jeans or something?

I think they're quite funky and my big sis would love them - I just can't imagine what you'd wear them with?

Ilora x
    Mist wrote:
    I think they are all quite funky in an odd kinda way. You should go for the neon ones :D
    i agree if you can carry it off you should deffo go all out :)
    Just a question to my_name; what do you wear your kangaroos with? Like jeans or something?

I think they're quite funky and my big sis would love them - I just can't imagine what you'd wear them with?

Ilora x

what you'd normally wear trainers with i should think. so yeh, jeans.

Ilora x

With just normal every day attire. Jeans and a plain colored top. God I love my no dress code at work :p
    I think they are pretty funky, some of the colours are a no no but most of them are pretty allright.
    I have a pair of kangaroo's but they are black platform trainers, sexier than they sound :p although i don't wear them anymore they were funky with little skirts and stuff when i used to go to gigs all the time, ha;(
    I know you all think they are hideous but I dont care, I have to share with the world.

After they broke and like 4 months of looking, I found them, not even intentionally looking for them. Strolled thru carsons and there they were. My color. :heart: there must have been a big demand for them to bring them back ;)was a little bummed I had to pay full price though cuz i'ma cheap ass

They may look dull in the picture, but know they are far from it. (and the laces are yellow)
    My hot pink tennis ball shoes :heart:
    I've never been so happy.
    I quite like them :D although some are pretty bright.
    I dont really like them....converse for me :D
    i like all of them!!! i love shoes that are bright colours and all of them are really cool!! especially the ones that have pink in them ;)
    soraliah wrote:
    i like all of them!!! i love shoes that are bright colours and all of them are really cool!! especially the ones that have pink in them ;)

You have good taste ;)
    my_name wrote:
    I know you all think they are hideous but I dont care, I have to share with the world.

After they broke and like 4 months of looking, I found them, not even intentionally looking for them. Strolled thru carsons and there they were. My color. :heart: there must have been a big demand for them to bring them back ;)was a little bummed I had to pay full price though cuz i'ma cheap ass

They may look dull in the picture, but know they are far from it. (and the laces are yellow)
    My hot pink tennis ball shoes :heart:
    I've never been so happy.

Oooooooooooh i didnt see them i love them :heart: