Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Differant races

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think its been concluded that everyone's different :D its kinda like Marmite, you either like it, or not and if your just hungry then who gives a fook lol :lol:

I guess its the same with fat people or ginger people (no offence intended) maybe its just a case of beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or watever that saying is) :razz:
  • Options

I'd say it's less about race then it is about nationality these days .. I worked with loads of chinese girls but they were all born in the UK and grew up here and it wasn't anything special

I agree, sometimes it can seem that people think a black/white/oriental/asian person will be completely different just because of their appearance but half the time they're English, eat fish and chips, watch Eastenders etc etc. Culture and race aren't necessarily the same thing but then when you're not exposed to much of either then its inevitable that you'll be attracted to just a certain type.

As for me, I generally like white guys but that doesn't rule out the rest of the races.
  • Options
    I see why people have a type and I know that it isn't racist but is it fair to rule out an entire race? I know that Japanese women are typically petite but I'm sure there must be a few lanky uns out there. Its not as if they all look the same. So personally, for me to rule out people based on what they stereotypically look like is sort of err..limiting. I could be completely wrong however. I just spewed my ponderings.
  • Options
    simba wrote:
    I think its been concluded that everyone's different :D its kinda like Marmite, you either like it, or not and if your just hungry then who gives a fook lol :lol:

Not true about the marmite, I used to hate it now love it .. difference is when I first tried it I spread it all over the bread like it was butter then a girl at uni shouwed me you have to dab it, some thing just best enjoyed in small quantities :thumb:
  • Options
    race doesn't bother me that much in finding someone attractive. i thought that was the norm, but the first page of this thread doesn't seem to agree with me thats. thats fair enough. I find black girls just as attractive as white or asian girls. Meh.

Having said that, the only girls i've been with have been pretty much aryan, so maybe i'm a closet nazi. meh meh.
  • Options
    i'm white and i only really go for hispanic girls. my girl is half hispanic and light skinned but i still think she's really hot. i guess i'm saying the skin color doesn't matter much to me, it's the hair and eye color. but then again i am a mut, fathers side is german/english and mothers side is italian/turkish and everybody in my family has dark hair and mostly dark eyes. so i guess it could be because of heritage that you would be attracted to likewise people.