Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, what ya's all up to this weekend?

I'm currently on my 4th tin listening to some dance music, getting me in the mood to go nuts at a niteclub but I'm only going to the pub instead :(

Tomorow, who knows.

Sunday, back to uni :yippe:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im back at my uni house studying for exams (well actually i've done fuck all today).
    it doesnt feel like the weeked, but then when you're back in studentville it never does.

im doing nowt. i cant be arsed!
    lipsy wrote:
    i cant be arsed!

Excuses excuses! :p
    worked this evening, was meant to be going out but didn't in the end, then have work all day tomorrow and going to the cinema in the evening. Sunday=revision :|
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I was trying to finish some work, but I ran into a problem I couldn't explain and emailed my teacher... Waiting for a response.
    I'm going for LAN games with a couple of friends tomorrow.
    tonight is a quiet night after not being too well today, tomorrow im taking it easy as well going into town for a bit and then to a mates house at night for cards and fun.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Big Brother, cinema and study this weekend for me :)
    No idea.
    Revising for the four exams I have next week and doing the coursework I have to hand in monday. My boyf gets back sunday late afternoon so I shalln't get any work done then (or before as I'll be excited and making myself look better than I do at present!!) so I will be working really hard tomorrow! Can't wait for thursday after my last exam when I can finally hit the sales (haven't been shopping since 19th December so really desperate to go out and spend some money and get some bargains in the sales). The centre of birmingham is 7 minutes away and so it's hard for me not to just pop out but I know if I do I'll spend all day there and spend all my money!
    Nothing. I have no money.

Anyone wanna lend me some?! :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I'm brassic so I'm doing fuck all. :(
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I'm brassic so I'm doing fuck all. :(

Walk the jooks!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    bad seed wrote:
    Walk the jooks!

Definately and maybe have a beer afterwards. :thumb:

Got to get the chainsaw out tomorrow aswell and cut some trees down. :hyper:
    Weekender Offender 
    Looking for a job, and doing homework.

Funtimes.
    Skive wrote:
    Definately and maybe have a beer afterwards. :thumb:

Got to get the chainsaw out tomorrow aswell and cut some trees down. :hyper:

Sounds like a good weekend to me :D
    my fiance is coming over from work in a minute, yah! my best mate gets back to the uni house tomorrow afternoon, and then on sunday i'm working an 8am to 8pm shift..uggg.
    Hungover from last night, my shift got cancelled at work and quit smoking today so im staying in. My mates just gone etc. Tomorrow car shopping then work, sunday maybe more car stuff.
    recovering from yesterday... back to uni on sunday, dont wanta go back has been such an amazing xmas hols :(:(:(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Back to Uni tommorow, after that I have no idea.
    Already back at uni. Work all (read: most of or not much at all of) the weekend. Lectures start Tuesday. Final term, the big cheese, lots of deadlines. Shit.
    I'm bored and lonely, sitting in hoping the bf will have text me when I wake up, or that he'll call me.

No money for tonight, might get some drugs tomorrow but if not got nothing to do really.
    Was working tongiht and will be doing the same tomorrow unless i go ice skating with friends. only drawback being that i can't skate...
    I'm going shopping tomorrow and then Sunday I'm back to my halls at uni. No doubt I'll be finishing coursework through the course of tomorrow too.
    worked friday, saturday night the family and our visitors are either going out for a meal or staying in and ordering something, either way we're having a family meal together, sunday back to work but hey at least i got my shift changed on sunday to a later one and even got saturday off completely when i should have been working! :D
    Enjoying my last weekend at home for six months to come :(

That meant that my mom took me to the hairdresser today (my hair is fab) bought me a gorgeous bag, and then hung out in my friends' apartment until 3 (an hour ahead of England).
    Tomorrow I am going shopping, and then out with my friends in the evening. Sunday = God knows. But it'll be good. Cause I am home and I am loving it.
    Got pissed in work and took some cocaine after work, good night but hopefully even better night tomorrow night, got some cha ching left.

Happy weekend all!
    Fuck you!

Have you a street partner..no so fuck off!
    Stella
    working saturday, then staff big meeting thing at 5pm sunday, then diane from works birthday party at 7.30 :D
    recovering from friday night i think. Oh dear i feel bad, i really feel bad.
    er... not much really, Posting on here, chatting to friends. a little shopping, playin on xbox360 and dinner round parents on sunday.

Such a sad life. :(